PDA

View Full Version : lites sprites deal

malphy
07-30-2012, 08:23 PM
If you live in Bergen county nj and dd likes lite sprites head over to the Target at the Bergen Town Center in paramus.

They are on clearance for like 75% off and they have tons of the accesorie sets. I got the swing,flower,waterfall and windmill for $24. The wand is $8 & change, they had the treehouse for $11+, critter packs $2, sprites $4+.

They are on different shelves thruout toy section. Many items are not marked so you should scan everything you may be interested in. (Not just lite sprites)

I also got leapster tangled game for $4.

LMPC
07-30-2012, 08:32 PM
This is also the case in Raleigh NC. Although, I'm not sure what you do with them...they look cute :P

malphy
07-30-2012, 08:48 PM
You can play games with the wand. A color hunt, actually, which is pretty cool and more than I expected.

Seitvonzu
08-03-2012, 10:39 PM
has anyone else seen the treehouse anywhere? i totally picked up the sprite/wand tonight on a whim, and we had such fun with it i ran out and got all the sprites and the accessories (for christmas), but neither of our "near" targets had the tree.

????

i'm sorta desperate to NOT spend 40 dollars on amazon. (the wowwee website has it for less, but the shipping is like 20 bucks, which makes it 50 dollars and kills the deal) since it will be from santa, i'd like to have the tree to make the gift seem more "big" oh gosh, i hope i can find it somewhere....

i did pick up 4 extra wands to use as birthday/christmas gifts for other 4 year olds we know :):):)

malphy- do you have the dcpi by any chance? then i maybe can search for it at a couple other targets?

anyone?