PDA

View Full Version : One Step Ahead clearance

twotimesblue
07-30-2012, 09:54 PM
Up to 85% off... great deals on sun hats and swimwear (long sleeve rash guards $7 plus shipping)

www.onestepahead.com

LMPC
07-30-2012, 10:05 PM
Thanks! There seem to be some great deals...especially for babies!

Drag0nflygirl
07-30-2012, 11:15 PM
They're clearing out their Trip-trap knock off in natural for $70. I have it and I'm very happy with it.

http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=536654&parentCategoryId=85187&categoryId=85240

amatahrain
07-30-2012, 11:43 PM
Thanks OP. It took forever to go through, but I ordered four swim diapers for DD and DN. They were $2.75 each. Shipping was kind of high though. I ended up spending $17.xx total with shipping. I wish they had the rock n play sleeper. I need to buy one for a baby shower this week and I could have used that to help get up to $85 for free shipping.

flygirl555
07-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Try OFF15 for an additional 15% off.

Momit
07-31-2012, 09:59 AM
Is it me, or are prices on the site higher than they were yesterday? I was looking at a coverup that was $7.xx and is now $11.xx. Same thing with several other items.

iaam
07-31-2012, 10:21 AM
Is it me, or are prices on the site higher than they were yesterday? I was looking at a coverup that was $7.xx and is now $11.xx. Same thing with several other items.

Definitely higher! I took a quick peek and some of the bathing suits are approximately double what they were last night.

I did actually place an order last night - I hope they honor those prices!

sarrahanne
07-31-2012, 10:27 AM

I received an email notifying me of the sale yesterday and it did say "One day only." So it might have been just a 24 hour extra low price special.

iaam
07-31-2012, 10:31 AM
I received an email notifying me of the sale yesterday and it did say "One day only." So it might have been just a 24 hour extra low price special.

Good point - I noticed the same thing on the website but it didn't really register until you just mentioned it.

Momit
07-31-2012, 11:19 AM

Ah, that makes sense. I didn't get an email, just went to the site and didn't see that. Thanks!

sarrahanne
08-02-2012, 07:41 PM
I should have gone over my confirmation email once I saw this! If you purchased anything towards the "end of the sale" you might want to check your email. I just got my shipment confirmation and it was $120 over what I thought I had purchased! When I went back and looked at my order confirmation it also had the inflated price (at the very bottom of the email.) When I just called them, the CS said that the system might have gotten bogged down with all the orders and taken a while to process the order until after the sale - resulting in higher prices for me. She said she was going to look into it and call me back with the correct total.

For example: I know in particular that I purchased the bath boats which were the deal of the day for around $5/ each and on my order they were priced $12.95 each!

So, make sure you check your totals if you didn't immediately!