PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Lillian Vernon kids rolling suit case?

AnnieW625
07-31-2012, 06:30 PM
Thanks to Katydid1971 for posting about Lillian Vernon earlier today because I always seem to forget about that company.

DD1 has been bugging me for a rolling suitcase (http://www.lillianvernon.com/SearchProduct?SearchText=pilot+case&cat=&subcat=&subsubcat=&highlight=&price=&color=&recipient=). Lillian Vernon has some nice looking ones for under $50. They are made out of the same 600 g. polyester canvas (forgetting the brand name) the PBK ones are, and they offer personalization for free. I had Lillian Vernon stuff as a kid and I remember it being okay quality wise (bath towels, monogrammed pencils, stationary, and a step stool I think was from there that DD1 still uses).

Any input?

katydid1971
07-31-2012, 07:33 PM
As you know I have the duffel bags for my DC. I am very please at how well they have held up. We have checked them at the airport several times with no problems besides them getting dirty which is unavoidable. The personalization was sewn on and look really cute. My feeling is that they aren't going to want to take these to college with them so they don't need to holdup forever. Good luck and glad my post helped you ;)