PDA

View Full Version : Lands End 30% off sale items - today only

acmom
08-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Code: SHARP30
Pin: 3791

AshUVA
08-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Awesome! Thanks! Is there a free shipping code that you can combine with this by any chance?

iaam
08-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Awesome! Thanks! Is there a free shipping code that you can combine with this by any chance?

Code: HEATWAVE
Pin: 2526

FS over $50.

Quote :
Receive Free Shipping if your merchandise totals $50 or more plus 30% off sale merchandise!
Save 30% on all reduced priced and clearance items (excludes Gift Cards, Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Also receive free shipping to U.S. and Canadian addresses on a single order of $50 or more of regular and reduced priced merchandise. Discount will be applied at checkout. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands’ End consumer catalogs. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, August 1, 2012. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.

AshUVA
08-01-2012, 01:47 PM
code: Heatwave
pin: 2526

fs over $50.

Quote :
Receive free shipping if your merchandise totals $50 or more plus 30% off sale merchandise!
Save 30% on all reduced priced and clearance items (excludes gift cards, buy more and save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Also receive free shipping to u.s. And canadian addresses on a single order of $50 or more of regular and reduced priced merchandise. Discount will be applied at checkout. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and lands’ end consumer catalogs. Excludes lands’ end business outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, august 1, 2012. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.

thank you!

Melbel
08-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Also 6% CB via ebates.

ChristinaLucia
08-01-2012, 02:50 PM
And I ordered $400 yesterday! Thanks for posting.

elbenn
08-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Thanks for posting the code with the free shipping. I placed an order this morning but there wasn't free shipping. I just did an online chat and they changed the code to the free shipping one.

I think this coat is a really good deal--it is NQP (not quite perfect) but often the imperfections on their NQP items are unnoticeable.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/nqp-womens-diamond-down-parka~235200_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TCV&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-not-quite-perfect-_-women&origin=index

brittone2
08-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Thanks for posting the code with the free shipping. I placed an order this morning but there wasn't free shipping. I just did an online chat and they changed the code to the free shipping one.

I think this coat is a really good deal--it is NQP (not quite perfect) but often the imperfections on their NQP items are unnoticeable.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/nqp-womens-diamond-down-parka~235200_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TCV&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-not-quite-perfect-_-women&origin=index (http://www.landsend.com/pp/nqp-womens-diamond-down-parka%7E235200_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TCV&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-not-quite-perfect-_-women&origin=index)

I had that in my order, even after reading a few threads here about those coats shedding a lot of feathers. A poster here mentioned hers never eased up on the feather shedding, and she said it was like she was molting while wearing it :rotflmao:My order hadn't shipped yet, so I opted to try the gray belted cape/poncho and the navy cable knit poncho instead of the coat.

If you do end up getting the coat, let me know if it doesn't shed. I was really tempted for the price, as I could use a new casual winter coat. The feather shedding reports were discouraging though. Apparently the Luxe jacket doesn't have that issue, so I"m waiting for the Luxe parka or Luxe coat to go on sale.

wendibird22
08-01-2012, 08:13 PM
If you are xs/sm jump on that poncho. Mine arrived today and OMG I'm in love! It seems classy, timeless, sophisticated, and fashionable. I'm 5'2" and 127lbs and the xs/sm is a good fit. A bit roomy as I'm much more petite framed on top, but the belt does a great job and giving the poncho definition. I could easily see throwing this on with jeans for a weekend family outing in the fall or paired with dress pants or a skirt for work. It's not at all scratchy.

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/canvas-womens-merino-poncho-sweater~237213_-1.html?bcc=y&CM_MERCH=DTP_SEARCH_OH&action=DTP_SEARCH_OH&sku_0=::CHH&query=407558OHX

lchang25000
08-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Thanks! Bought DS a couple Sherpa lined jackets, fleece thermacheck 200 jacket, and snow flurry boots!

elbenn
08-02-2012, 09:04 AM
I had that in my order, even after reading a few threads here about those coats shedding a lot of feathers. A poster here mentioned hers never eased up on the feather shedding, and she said it was like she was molting while wearing it :rotflmao:My order hadn't shipped yet, so I opted to try the gray belted cape/poncho and the navy cable knit poncho instead of the coat.

If you do end up getting the coat, let me know if it doesn't shed. I was really tempted for the price, as I could use a new casual winter coat. The feather shedding reports were discouraging though. Apparently the Luxe jacket doesn't have that issue, so I"m waiting for the Luxe parka or Luxe coat to go on sale.

I will watch out for the molting issue. At least if I keep my receipt, I can always return it thanks to LE's great customer service. I almost bought that navy cable knit poncho but I wasn't crazy about the much shorter back side. I do have the grey merino poncho and love it!