PDA

View Full Version : Free Scotch Tape at Target with coupon, starting Sunday

lilhilly
08-03-2012, 11:58 AM
I know how much everyone here loves Scotch tape deals -- apparently this week's back to school specials at Target (starting Sunday 8/5) will include Scotch tape for 50 cents. There is a 50 cents off coupon available on Target's website (link below); I think they usually let you print twice. Free tape!

http://coupons.target.com/back-to-school-coupons

Ceepa
08-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Target tape deals get me every time. :p Thanks for posting!

candaceb
08-03-2012, 02:18 PM
I printed that coupon earlier this week thinking that at some point during BTS season, there would be an opportunity for free tape.

Corie
08-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Awesome! My tape supply is getting low!

Thank you!

Twin Mom
08-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Wanted to bump this since the deal is good until Saturday.

kerriowl
08-09-2012, 06:51 PM
I got mine today. The cashier had to force the coupon, but was happy to do it. I guess maybe because the tape is 49 cents and the coupon actually makes it negative money.

mom2one
08-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Could not find the 50cent tape. Where was is located in your store?

Susan

candaceb
08-09-2012, 09:47 PM
It was in the school supply area.

liz
08-10-2012, 10:09 AM
Thanks OP for posting (and posting coupon link!).

I also printed out a coupon for papermate pens. The coupon is good for 1$ off and a 10pk of pens is 1$ (in black, blue or red ink).
DS1 needs just one red pen for his BTS list, so I got the whole 10 pk for free.

Ms B
08-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Wanted to add -- not only did I get the free tape and free pens, but I used the $1.00 off three Rose Art products coupon from my newspaper and the in-store promo for free Rose Art crayons if you bought a package of colored pencils, plus my RedCard, to get two packages of crayons, a package of colored pencils, and a package of markers for . . .

Wait for it . . .

Nineteen cents, plus tax. :jammin:

Clearly, one of the best deals of this year's BTS season. Thanks Target!

One other item -- my Target has started enforcing the "one Target promo" per customer policy that is on the coupons. So far, just on the coupons printed from the Target website and not on the coupons that come with my newspaper. Just FYI . . . you might want to bring your spouse along or put your kids through the line to maximize promos if this is going to become a regular thing.