PDA

View Full Version : Legoland FL combo tickets $25!

Babymakes3
08-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Support the Foundation For Dreams and purchase Florida Legoland and Legoland water park tickets for just $25! $15 of that purchase goes directly to the foundation. Tickets will be on sale through this link until August 16th at 5pm.

Please share with your friends, family and co-workers and via facebook as this is a fundraiser!

Combo ticket must be used in the same day, tickets expire October 28th, 2012, no black-out dates. You can purchase up to 6 in one transaction. A printable e-ticket will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.

When you click on the link and add the tickets to your cart you will see they say something about YOUTH. These are NOT Youth tickets! I called to confirm and that just means that they are a "YOUTH" organization. The tickets are good for adults or children.

As a comparison, the combo tickets for an adult on the Legoland site are currently $77 and kids are $67. It's a pretty good savings! I purchased 5 tickets for $133.75!

https://secure4.gatewayticketing.com/legolandflorida/shop/viewitems.aspx?cg=foundation4dreams&c=foundation4dreams

lindacus
08-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Got them...thank you for the post!

angiesscripts
08-04-2012, 12:38 PM
This is for the Legoland park and the waterpark correct? That is awesome!

Dcclerk
08-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Fantastic deal! I wish they had that for the California park!

mamatomax
08-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Heck, yeah! I went to LegoLand FL with my son's school field trip, and it was so fun. I wasn't able to take my 4-year-old little dude with us, so he's going to be so thrilled that he gets to go! And the waterpark wasn't open, so this will be a new adventure for all of us!

Zoey187
08-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the link! I might just buy some and I sent the link to two other friends.

Babymakes3
08-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Yay! I'm so glad that some of you are in the area or planning trips and could use this deal! I live about an hour away and have been waiting for a deal on tickets since they opened, this sealed the deal for me!

kbud
08-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Interesting thanks! We live just over an hour and haven't been yet. Just an FYI though I was checking the schedule and the hours are very limited during the fall. Many days both parks are closed, the waterpark is often open only on the weekends from 12-5. Except on Sat. Legoland is usually 10-5. So not a lot of time to hit up both parks but for the price it can't be beat. I'd be upset to pay full price with such short hours. Thanks again!

Jrwusch
08-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Does anybody else have problem with the link? I even tried the link on the Foundation for Dreams website. I kept getting "Your session has timed out message."

Babymakes3
08-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Does anybody else have problem with the link? I even tried the link on the Foundation for Dreams website. I kept getting "Your session has timed out message."

Keep trying or wait a while and try. It has done that to me quite a bit too.
You can also try to click thru here, it's been working when the other hasn't except for now! This isn't my ad, I just found it when I was googling this deal to find out the particulars.
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/tix/3187492440.html

MeISOE
08-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Unfortunately the deal must have ended early and I missed it. Does anyone know of any ways to save money on tickets? Was going to go this week but missed this opportunity.

Babymakes3
08-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Unfortunately the deal must have ended early and I missed it. Does anyone know of any ways to save money on tickets? Was going to go this week but missed this opportunity.

Apparently the tickets sold out on Friday! I saw that on slickdeals I think, the day they sold out that they only had 5000 families that could buy into the deal.

I think Burger King (saw it on their fb page a few weeks ago) has some sort of promotion with kids getting in free if you have a crown. They were doing specially marked ones but decided to accept any crown, that was in the comments so when you find the post be sure to read the comments too.

MeISOE
08-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Apparently the tickets sold out on Friday! I saw that on slickdeals I think, the day they sold out that they only had 5000 families that could buy into the deal.

I think Burger King (saw it on their fb page a few weeks ago) has some sort of promotion with kids getting in free if you have a crown. They were doing specially marked ones but decided to accept any crown, that was in the comments so when you find the post be sure to read the comments too.

Thanks for the suggestion. Now that you mention it I have vague recollections of seeing this written inside one of our crowns And luckily for me I am weeks behind in cleaning so they are laying around the living room still. Will go check them out immediately and/or check out FB to learn more.

mamatomax
08-16-2012, 11:38 PM
I would bet that the link was taken down. It was never supposed to be posted on any social media or deal sites. I know of another non-profit who people can go through. It's the same exact deal, and tickets must be purchased by noon on 8/24. The link cannot be posted, so anyone can PM me. Please don't post it, though, because it will create problems and remove fundraising efforts for the organization.

happymom
08-17-2012, 12:35 AM
I would bet that the link was taken down. It was never supposed to be posted on any social media or deal sites. I know of another non-profit who people can go through. It's the same exact deal, and tickets must be purchased by noon on 8/24. The link cannot be posted, so anyone can PM me. Please don't post it, though, because it will create problems and remove fundraising efforts for the organization.

I pm'ed you. Thanks!

Babymakes3
08-17-2012, 11:31 AM

No, they actually asked people to share it with friends, family, facebook, etc since it was a fundraiser for them. They just hit their quota early.

mamatomax
08-17-2012, 08:35 PM
No, they actually asked people to share it with friends, family, facebook, etc since it was a fundraiser for them. They just hit their quota early.

Oh, OK. This other non-profit has really emphasized to us that we can't post the info because they will end the deal. I don't know. I'm just trying to do what was asked. I actuall got my tickets through your link because I got impatient waiting for this other one to start :)

Babymakes3
08-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Oh, OK. This other non-profit has really emphasized to us that we can't post the info because they will end the deal. I don't know. I'm just trying to do what was asked. I actuall got my tickets through your link because I got impatient waiting for this other one to start :)

Are the end dates the same thru your link and are they combo tickets? Whats the price?

mamatomax
08-19-2012, 12:49 AM
Are the end dates the same thru your link and are they combo tickets? Whats the price?

price is the same: $25 for both parks (same day).

From the email I received:

"I have had several questions from people who wanted to buy the LEGOLAND Florida Tickets and thought I'd address them here.

WHEN I GO TO ORDER, IT SAYS "YOUTH." ARE THEY ONLY FOR CHILDREN? --This is the term LEGOLAND Florida is using for our tickets. It designates that either an Adult OR a Child can use the ticket. (That way we didn't have to ask specifically how many children and how many adults, since the price was the same for both.....PLUS, we are an organization that supports YOUTH!)

WHEN CAN THE TICKETS BE USED? --The vouchers you print online can be used the moment you print them until October 28, 2012--the expiration date of the tickets.

HOW CAN I GET TICKETS? -- The only way to get tickets now is to order them online by following the instructions in my last email. (If you need the email resent to you, please let me know.)

CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS FOR MY FAMILY, OR IS ONLY FOR ME? --You can purchase tickets for family and friends, just please do NOT let the email go viral on the internet!!!"

ILikeToSave
08-19-2012, 02:01 PM

I PMed you. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! I missed the other deal due to the SD posting.

Babymakes3
08-19-2012, 10:09 PM
I PMed you. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! I missed the other deal due to the SD posting.

That is why I didn't post it there! Another mom on facebook posted it and asked for everyone to share it. When I started trying to find info about it I came across a craigslist listing with the link as well.
I love that sometimes you get a really great deal on SD but everything just seems to blow up so quickly!