PDA

View Full Version : Reversible Stroller w/ride-along board, what worked for you?

sweetsoul99
08-04-2012, 06:44 PM
I just tried putting my Lascal board on my Cameleon, and while it fits pretty good, it makes it nearly impossible to push and turn! I was shocked that the infamous bugaboo couldn't handle the board. My Techno XT handled it fine. Clearly not all strollers were built pull a 38 lb toddler in tow.

So my question is, what combo of reversible stroller and ride along board have you been able to use, and not sacrifice too much in the push department. I'm afraid to dive in and buy something now knowing that fit doesn't not necessarily mean it works well.

hollissmama
08-04-2012, 08:35 PM
I have tried a City Select w/ their glider board
Vista w/ the piggyback and a BJ City mini GT w/ the BJ one also. hmmm and I just ordered a freerider but only have a MBUD and a city mini so no reversible although I am debating on getting the Versa so maybe it will fit?

I did not like any of the three options really but the vista was my fav. I think the city select works welll with a baord also but it made a very loud rattley sound but it felt stable, our issue was my 4yr always wanted to sit not stand.

Hoping the freerider lets my 2yr and now 5yr old boys take turns riding and sitting. :)

MamaBear
08-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Try Bugaboo's board. I used it on myCam and Bee+ for #1 with no trouble. I've also used my Mutsy board on my Cam - with the adapters for the Bug board in position, it fit better on my Cam than on my Mutsy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk, please excuse wonky autocorrects.

blackiris
08-05-2012, 01:52 AM
cameleon with bugaboo board

hapimommy
08-05-2012, 03:12 AM
We have been using the frog with bugaboo board. My 40 lb ds fits on it just fine, and just sits directly on the board when he gets tired of standing. I have also tried to put my englacha 2-in-1 junior x rider on the bugaboo, and it worked too, but I keep the englacha board set up to use with my superlite in the car, so it is a combination I do not usually use.

WatchingThemGrow
08-05-2012, 06:46 AM
cameleon with bugaboo board
:yeahthat: works well and is very sturdy!

sweetsoul99
08-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Picked up a bugaboo board, holy cow it is so much better! I think my lascal needs some tlc, but regardless the bugaboo board is definitely a much better product.