PDA

View Full Version : smallest folding stroller? Still Quinny?

smilequeen
08-05-2012, 09:14 PM
I am looking for a small folding stroller mostly to use for my boys hockey games, especially if both of the older boys have games b/c it's too hard to fit 2 bags and a big stroller (even umbrella) in my car. I have an old quinny zapp, 3 wheeler. Is anything smaller than that or is that still the smallest?

And how is the new one? The basket and the recline might be enough to make me want to trade up if it is still a nice stroller. It could be useful for travel. He still falls asleep. I do have other strollers for travel, so I probably won't, but I'm going to ask anyway b/c I'm still obsessed even if I am selling most everything off...

Multimama
08-05-2012, 09:28 PM
The new one is a two piece fold so it isn't as compact as the old 3-wheel version. (You have the frame and then you have to remove the seat, which doesn't fold.)

If you happen to be in Europe at some point you can buy the reclining seat and basket separately and use them with your current Zapp though. Then you have the best of both worlds.

I don't know of anything that folds smaller, but maybe others do.

rin
08-05-2012, 09:44 PM
What about that Babyzen Yoyo stroller someone posted about a few days ago? http://www.babyzen.com/collection-yoyo.php That looked super tiny when folded. No idea about its distribution, but it looked super cool!

smilequeen
08-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Alright, then the new one wouldn't help :) No excuse to buy a new one. I can live without a basket for hockey games and use the maclaren bag like I used to :)

strollerqueen
08-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Yes, check out the Mia Moda Cielo Evolution. It might be smaller. Different shape, anyway. It is similar to the one the PP just mentioned, the Baby Zen Yoyo. Not as pretty, but a lot less $, and available now in the US. :tongue5: