PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Inglesina Customer Service

HannaAddict
08-06-2012, 12:21 AM
One of the handles on my 2010 Inglesina Zippy stroller broke (the pieces that lets it adjust). I emailed customer service, the address on their web site, and a great CS rep responded the next morning (I'm on the west coast). It wasn't under warranty any longer so I braced for a big bill to repair or ship it to them, but the stroller is perfect otherwise (and lightly used), but he said it would just be $10 shipping. He had the handles via Fed Ex the next day! Easy repair and I'm thrilled. I lost the straps to the car seat attachment on my 2004 Zippy (great stroller I sold when I thought we were done, it was still going strong!) and it was much harder to get a hold of them, though they sent the the straps for free and were quite nice once I reached them. I don't see as many Zippys around as Pegs, but it is a great stroller and they had GREAT customer service out of warranty. You can't beat that. Keep the versatile Zippy, and amazing stroller for getting through airports, on your short list.

citymama
08-06-2012, 12:37 AM
That's good to know! My 2006 zippy is still going strong!

strollerqueen
08-06-2012, 01:49 PM
One of the handles on my 2010 Inglesina Zippy stroller broke (the pieces that lets it adjust). I emailed customer service, the address on their web site, and a great CS rep responded the next morning (I'm on the west coast). It wasn't under warranty any longer so I braced for a big bill to repair or ship it to them, but the stroller is perfect otherwise (and lightly used), but he said it would just be $10 shipping. He had the handles via Fed Ex the next day! Easy repair and I'm thrilled. I lost the straps to the car seat attachment on my 2004 Zippy (great stroller I sold when I thought we were done, it was still going strong!) and it was much harder to get a hold of them, though they sent the the straps for free and were quite nice once I reached them. I don't see as many Zippys around as Pegs, but it is a great stroller and they had GREAT customer service out of warranty. You can't beat that. Keep the versatile Zippy, and amazing stroller for getting through airports, on your short list.
:yeahthat::cheerleader1::cheerleader1::cheerleader 1: Go Inglesina!

brittone2
08-06-2012, 04:06 PM
That's good to know! My 2006 zippy is still going strong!
I have a 2004 model and we're still using it! I'm still happy I chose it.