PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on bedding?

jennilynn
08-06-2012, 11:15 PM
DS2 is getting a big boy bed for his birthday and we need twin sheets and a blanket/quilt/comforter. Would love organic cotton if possible, but at least no polyester. Grandma is buying but I doubt she'll go for a pricey Pottery Barn Kids set. Anyone seen any deals? Also, the room is already painted light yellow and light blue with white trim, so it has to match.

AuGoldie
08-07-2012, 08:32 AM
Toys R Us has twin sheet sets by cody direct 50% off. I've been looking for toddler bedding for a long time and have been piecing together pieces whenever I see a deal. I bought one of their blankets. Type Cody Direct into the search bar and everything that is discounted will show up.

elizamom
08-07-2012, 08:39 AM
We just bought sheets from Sam's, and they are shockingly fantastic. I love them. I like them better than Lands End, Hotel Collection, and Company Store. Granted they are fairly new so I can not fully factor in how well they wear.

keckert
08-07-2012, 08:58 AM
I grabbed new sets from Cody on TRU for 50% off.

AuGoldie
08-07-2012, 02:03 PM
I also just found this: http://hip2save.com/2012/08/07/target-com-kids-twin-quilt-or-bedding-sets-as-low-as-20-98-reg-59-99-69-99/

Target clearance bedding =)

Babymakes3
08-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Company Kids has nice stuff that isn't terribly expensive. I found a few codes too.

EMAIL20 for 20% off
FREESTWE for 20%
WMOM512 for 15%

Not sure on expirations but the first went thru in my order just now.

lalasmama
08-07-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm personally a fan of the Target bedding clearance that's about to happen--usually in September. I bought my last comforter for $15. I outfitted DD's whole bunkbed for under $50 3 years ago--comforters, shams, body pillow cover, sheet sets for both beds.

They actually aren't "bad", either. The comforters fuzz up a little on the back, but, for less than $20, it's not bad at all . They wash up fine. While the sheets aren't anything "special", we're paying less than $10 per set during the clearance, so we buy 2-3 sets, and DD loves getting to choose each piece (she can do a teal fitted with a pink flat, for example).

I figure, DD's favorite colors will change a million times before she's a teenager and can appreciate the high end bedding. So, until then, it's cheap-ish bedding that we can change out when we find something else she likes.