PDA

View Full Version : MyCokeRewards - free shutterfly book for McDonald's participants

alien_host
08-09-2012, 04:20 PM
I just got an email that if I enter one code I get a free hardcover 8x8 Shutterfly book since I was a previous McDonalds participant (I entered a code I got via McDonalds Monopoly last year). So watch your emails.

Although I have no idea do they e-mail you the code to use on Shutterfly? I clicked through the e-mail to do it, but have no confirm yet.

I need to save up 5 codes for the other free Shutterfly book on MCR before August 31st.

Radosti
08-09-2012, 05:10 PM
I clicked through, entered a code. Nothing...

Called them, they have no clue. Thought the email was wrong and was supposed to read "enter a mcd's olympic code and a coke rewards code to get a shutterfly photobook" Then will research and get back to me within 5-7 days.

alien_host
08-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the update...perhaps I should place a call too to have record that I entered and want the book! :hysterical:

The email said:
This August, enter a code from any participating My Coke Rewards product and get a FREE 8x8 Shutterfly photo book*—a $29.99 value—an exclusive offer for our McDonald's fans.

not sure what the heck that other code they mentioned to you is all about!

cmkc909
08-14-2012, 08:26 AM
fine print on site said for new members only..i'm not new to shutterfly

anita1956
08-26-2013, 04:39 PM
how in the heck can i get to my free shutterfly photo book that i won through mcdonalds