PDA

View Full Version : Favor ideas for Odd Life of Timothy Green Party

katerinasmom
08-09-2012, 07:10 PM
DD is having a movie theater party for her 5th birthday next weekend. We are taking her cousins and friends to see The Odd Life of Timothy Green. Aside from the standard movie related favors like popcorn and a popcorn bucket,etc. I'm at a loss for a party favor. I've got just this weekend to get it all together. I don't really want to spend more than $3-4 per kid and ideally I'd love to relate the favor to the movie some how. I'd appreciate any ideas this brilliant and creative group can come up with.

karstmama
08-09-2012, 07:58 PM
little plants? little pots/dirt/seeds? little green foam visors with a leaf motif & the person's name in foam?

lkarp
08-09-2012, 08:03 PM
lucky bamboo might be fun

Jen841
08-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Dirt dessert to take home?
Plant
Gardening tools

bisous
08-10-2012, 10:25 AM
I saw this and thought about this post:

http://spoonful.com/disney-odd-life-of-timothy-green#carousel-id=content-carousel&carousel-item=2

Thought that it might help!

misshollygolightly
08-10-2012, 12:12 PM
YMMV, but around here lots of places like Walgreens and Big Lots have their watering cans, seeds, pots/planters, and other gardening supply on major clearance (end of season). Hobby Lobby might be another place to check for gardening/plant-related doodads. Personally, I think little pots with the girls' names on them (use a sharpie or paint), filled with a packet of seeds, a little bag of candy (gummy worms?), and maybe a flower-topped pen or other little item would make an awesome favor!

katerinasmom
08-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the great ideas!