PDA

View Full Version : Just a little FYI...the hitchhiker does not fit on the quattro...

todzwife
08-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Because I just tried and it hits the brake AND the wheels.

Just in case anyone was wondering, because I know how you all love the graco quattro :P

Multimama
08-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Shoot! I was seriously considering that as my next stroller. :) Thanks for letting me know not to waste my money.

todzwife
08-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Shoot! I was seriously considering that as my next stroller. :) Thanks for letting me know not to waste my money.

You're so welcome LOL!

roseyloxs
08-10-2012, 03:56 AM
Because I just tried and it hits the brake AND the wheels.

Just in case anyone was wondering, because I know how you all love the graco quattro :P

I am devastated. :crying:

Did you know that you can switch the arms so the curve goes up and over instead of down and under? If you loosen the knobs on the bottom that lets you extend the arms wider you can take them completely out and switch them. I did this for a friend so she could still use her BOB brake with the HH installed.

You can also switch the pegs that fit in the adapter so they face outward instead of inward. We also had to do this for the BOB to avoid the wheels and make it wide enough to fit a duallie. To do this you lower the peg all the way down until it is below all the holes. You should be able to spin it around and just push it back up the holes. Not sure if the quattro is actually wide enough to make this trick work.

Not sure if this will make it fit a quattro or not but it might be worth the try.

todzwife
08-10-2012, 08:54 PM
I am devastated. :crying:

Did you know that you can switch the arms so the curve goes up and over instead of down and under? If you loosen the knobs on the bottom that lets you extend the arms wider you can take them completely out and switch them. I did this for a friend so she could still use her BOB brake with the HH installed.

You can also switch the pegs that fit in the adapter so they face outward instead of inward. We also had to do this for the BOB to avoid the wheels and make it wide enough to fit a duallie. To do this you lower the peg all the way down until it is below all the holes. You should be able to spin it around and just push it back up the holes. Not sure if the quattro is actually wide enough to make this trick work.

Not sure if this will make it fit a quattro or not but it might be worth the try.

I'll try it :)

Kaylee31
08-10-2012, 09:42 PM
The lascal maxi board will work on the quattro. I'm assuming the g-luxe too but I'm not positive about that.

poohbear
08-15-2012, 08:44 PM

Come on Multimama, we ALL know that's actually your secret stroller ;)