PDA

View Full Version : ISO Clothing Deals

mcmanutm
08-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Has anyone seen any really good clothing deals? I try to stock up on larger sizes now for next summer.

Tonight at the Gap they had 30% off in addition to some great mark downs on boys shorts (the basic "basketball" type shorts). They were marked down to $6.95 and then I received an extra 30% off, so I think I got them for $4.88 or something like that. One color I got for about $3! They normally sell for $14.50. Although I have a hard time finding deals on tops (which I always seem to need because the boys stain them so much).

Anyone else finding any good deals out there now? Tops? When do you think the best time to shop for the next year is?

ha98ed14
08-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Not sure of the ages/sizes of your kids, but Carters has some cute boy T shirts for $5 plus 25% off of $40+ with the code CARBTS12

mommy111
08-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Have you tried the children's place? They seemed to have some good deals on clothes lately

MomtoNico
08-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Has anyone seen any really good clothing deals? I try to stock up on larger sizes now for next summer.

Tonight at the Gap they had 30% off in addition to some great mark downs on boys shorts (the basic "basketball" type shorts). They were marked down to $6.95 and then I received an extra 30% off, so I think I got them for $4.88 or something like that. One color I got for about $3! They normally sell for $14.50. Although I have a hard time finding deals on tops (which I always seem to need because the boys stain them so much).

Anyone else finding any good deals out there now? Tops? When do you think the best time to shop for the next year is?

Did you need a coupon of rthe gap discount. I plan on going shopping tomorrow and didn't know if I need to print anything. I did get the email telling me about the 30 off.

Crazy 8 had some clothes discounted. Then you could use a 20 off found in some magazines.

Daphnecita
08-09-2012, 10:06 PM
I second the Crazy 8. I only looked at girls and most of the really cheap items (2.99 - 3.99 plus 20% off w/ coupon) don't have many sizes left or have sold out but when I looked last week they still had alot for $5-6 and under, plus you can use a 20% off entire purchase coupon.

I always buy a year in advance and usually start finding good sales for summer clothes in July.

ElspethCordelia
08-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Did you need a coupon of rthe gap discount. I plan on going shopping tomorrow and didn't know if I need to print anything. I did get the email telling me about the 30 off.

Crazy 8 had some clothes discounted. Then you could use a 20 off found in some magazines.

You don't need a coupon at Gap. There are signs up all over the store.

mcmanutm
08-09-2012, 11:59 PM
You didn't need a coupon at the Gap. She just asked me if I had a Gap credit card (which I replied to as yes--however, I didn't have to use it to get the discount).

I am looking for size 3 or 4. Maybe even 5. :) So bummed that they closed the Crazy 8 store at the mall near me (apparently many people stole from them, at least that's what the lady at Gymboree told me---which is crazy because the mall is the nicest mall in our city). Ugg...so now I have to drive father away to another Crazy 8 store in town! I was so upset because I really like that store!