PDA

View Full Version : Cybex and P&T on Zulily

TwoBees
08-10-2012, 09:49 AM
I don't know if this has been posted already (I've been away for a few days), but Cybex and P&T are on Zulily right now.

roseyloxs
08-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Was really tempted by the lagoon oynx since I just bought a lagoon aton this week. Then I saw the shipping charge for APO... $54!!!! No thanks.

I guess I'll stick with my '09 topaz.

roseyloxs
08-10-2012, 10:51 AM
I am crazy. In the spur of the moment I did a quick google shopping search in germany and found a onyx in lagoon for 99 Euros... which is like $120. I didn't even think.. I just bought it!

:eek: I hope I like it. Then I hope I can sell my Topaz. It does well on cobblestone so it wouldn't be a bad buy and would be a real step up from what most Americans push around here. There are also like 18 spouses pregnant in my husband's squadron right now.. they are actually calling it operation baby boom because its kind of crazy since we are in a pretty small squadron. Cross your fingers for me.. Preggo brain has taken over and all logical thoughts have left the building. :D

crl
08-11-2012, 04:19 PM
I really liked my onyx. It's a great full featured umbrella, IMO. Hope you like yours!

Catherine

roseyloxs
08-13-2012, 06:07 AM
So it didn't happen in the end. They sold out of lagoon and wanted to give me a Caribbean instead. Which after some quick research revealed is a 2010 and pre-awesome canopy. I really want that canopy so I declined and have my money back instead. Oh well.