PDA

View Full Version : Playmobil.com 20% off coupon + FS on $25

Chag78
08-11-2012, 12:31 AM
US12A8CA2A make sure to use all caps ...expires 8/12 11:59 pm

Edensmum
08-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Thanks, I got some things to put away for Chirstmas. I think I'll collect the 1-2-3 stuff for the little kids.

acmom
08-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Ahhh! I just ordered a whole bunch for DD's bday last night! :cry: Anyone know if they ever price adjust?

logan's mom
08-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Not valid on already discounted sets...sale of the month, discontinued sets, etc.

mmsmom
08-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Thanks OP! I also got a free gift with purchase... "Farm Game" which appears to be a figurine of a farmer but says it could be substituted. My order total was $46.00 so not sure if there was a minimum for the free gift or not.

Momit
08-12-2012, 01:28 PM
I bought one thing that was on sale and 2 full price items to get to the free shipping level. The discount did only apply to the full price items.

jgenie
08-12-2012, 09:06 PM
There are several trailer items on sale. Will I be able to use those with other trucks Playmobil makes? Any ideas on trucks that would have a hitch to carry trailers and such?

azzeps
08-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Does anybody have the Playmobil Grand Mansion? I am looking for a dollhouse for my daughter, and wondering if this might be an option, instead of the Fisher Price Loving Family dollhouse. (I'm just not into pink plastic... she is, however...) Maybe Playmobil would be a compromise between pink plastic and "boring" wood?

brittone2
08-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Does anybody have the Playmobil Grand Mansion? I am looking for a dollhouse for my daughter, and wondering if this might be an option, instead of the Fisher Price Loving Family dollhouse. (I'm just not into pink plastic... she is, however...) Maybe Playmobil would be a compromise between pink plastic and "boring" wood?
My kids really like PM, but I think the FPLF vs. PM depends on her age. For a 3-4 yo, I don't think you can beat the FPLF dollhouse.

Seitvonzu
08-13-2012, 01:09 PM
i love love love the grand mansion, but *i* am an adult (usually ;) ) i actually remember the grand mansion being around when i was a kid and loving it then too, but i must have been older because... my mother was all "no, it's too expensive. and you are old. you don't really want that!"

so, of course i still totally do ;)

that said-- playmobil pieces are SO tiny. like-- our calico critters seem HUGE compared to our playmobil stuff. we have the takealong doll house, and the teenybaby calico critters barely fit on the chairs.

you might try the takealong house (especially if you can get a deal on it) before investing in the entire grand mansion. or maybe just some of the furniture (like one set?) to see how your daughter plays with it. if she seems to enjoy that-- you might be okay with the house. all that said-- the FPLF house is pretty hard to beat. love for that thing seems pretty universal!