PDA

View Full Version : My brain doesn't work, can I pick yours?

purpelina
08-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Creative stuff used to come easily to me, but I feel stuck, and my brain feels like a car without gas. I picking out a name for a blog and I live in Natick.

Please help me out if you got a minute. (more like 25 seconds)

Read these few words and tell me which sounds best in your opinion (not too weird?).

1. imaginatick
2. explanatick
3. originatick
3 charminatick

or should I just skip the whole "i'm gonna be different" thing and go with something more natural like
natick-living
natick-eyes
enjoy-natick
etc

or?

hellbennt
08-12-2012, 07:54 PM
I like
explanatik

are you going to explain natick?

purpelina
08-12-2012, 07:57 PM
I like
explanatik

are you going to explain natick?

he-he yes :)
"fanatick of explaining things about natick"

I want the name to be descriptive, yet not too restrictive. "explanatick" was one I liked too, but got cold feet, and am now second guessing myself...

hellbennt
08-12-2012, 08:03 PM
I like it!
:cheerleader1:

purpelina
08-12-2012, 08:09 PM

wellyes
08-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Natick-tawk (like tick tock??)

newnana
08-12-2012, 08:25 PM
LooNatick

MamaMolly
08-12-2012, 08:37 PM
LooNatick

Good one! I also like faNatic or fantastic faNatic.

purpelina
08-12-2012, 08:39 PM
natick-talk/tawk /something like that might work, will ponder about it...
loonatick reminds me of, you know, the loo...:D

Ah, I feel like I'm back at aquare one... Once I like the name and think "this is it", after I live with it for an hour, I don't like it anymore (hit repeat button several times).

purpelina
08-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Good one! I also like faNatic or fantastic faNatic.

That might work, I thought about FuNatick too

KLD313
08-12-2012, 08:55 PM
I like imaginatick. It rolls off the tongue and seems easier to remember.

purpelina
08-12-2012, 10:05 PM
I like imaginatick. It rolls off the tongue and seems easier to remember.

Thank you
I liked that one too, I think it also leaves more doors open for what to write about...

kristenk
08-12-2012, 10:10 PM
I really like imaginatick.

Charminatick makes me think "charm in a tick" or makes me think of Charmin toilet paper. I vote against that one!

AbbysMom
08-12-2012, 10:19 PM
That might work, I thought about FuNatick too

I just read this as F-U-Natick so I vote against this one :)

misshollygolightly
08-12-2012, 10:33 PM
I really like FaNatick. I think the wordplay is cute, and it seems like an accurate description of the purpose of the blog (which I assume talks about why Natick is such a great place to live/fun things to do in Natick, etc.). Or how about NatickAddict? I think that's similarly fun and descriptive!

purpelina
08-12-2012, 10:33 PM
I just read this as F-U-Natick so I vote against this one :)

:ROTFLMAO:
OK good one! ( I mean - not!)

purpelina
08-12-2012, 10:35 PM
I really like imaginatick.

Charminatick makes me think "charm in a tick" or makes me think of Charmin toilet paper. I vote against that one!

ok we had the loo now the tp to go with it. We are on a roll, aren't we:hysterical:

purpelina
08-12-2012, 10:45 PM
I really like FaNatick. I think the wordplay is cute, and it seems like an accurate description of the purpose of the blog (which I assume talks about why Natick is such a great place to live/fun things to do in Natick, etc.). Or how about NatickAddict? I think that's similarly fun and descriptive!

Oh I like your suggestions, thanks!
My thoughtprocess goes in circles. yes, I do want a fun yet informative blog about what's going on and what I'm doing - in Natick. Yet I don't want to restrict myself to one town (as I enjoy the area in general, and there are things to do and discuss), plus, what if I move soon? So I thought, that some wordplay (like FaNatick, imaginatick etc) would kind of take away the geography if need be. It's hard to plan now where the blog will go, and in the past years I started a couple of blogs already, but names got restrictive, I got sidetracked, lost interest in a subject and it all wilted. But since I need a starting point (and I really want an outlet for my thoughts etc, so a blog seems like a good idea), I come back to "natick"...

3isEnough
08-12-2012, 10:49 PM
I vote for imaginatick and fanatick, I really like both:thumbsup:

Charminatic = toilet paper and F-u-natick = f' you natick, in my mind.

♥ms.pacman♥
08-12-2012, 10:53 PM
i agree FUNatick = f u natick, and Charminatick reminds of me toilet papah. :)

i like Imaginatick.

purpelina
08-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Ha, Imaginatick is in the lead right now, hmmm... going for the gold medal? Is this it?..