PDA

View Full Version : What to buy at Abe's Market?

indigo99
08-15-2012, 06:50 PM
I have a voucher needing used, but I can't find anything that I actually NEED. Any ideas? I thought about sunscreen but don't know the expiration and don't need more this year. Same with kids shampoo - don't need any for a while, and I suspect that the more natural ones have a shorter shelf life anyway. What would you buy with $40?

twotimesblue
08-15-2012, 07:09 PM
Bum Boosa wipes are AMAZING! Totally natural, smell amazing and clear up any signs of diaper rash. I almost wish I'd never discovered them as they are too expensive without a voucher, and I'm totally hooked on the product!

Momit
08-15-2012, 07:14 PM
I would argue that good chocolate is a need. I bought this hot fudge from Abe's and it is fantastic: http://www.abesmarket.com/coop-s-handmade-hot-fudge-10-oz.html

indigo99
08-15-2012, 09:22 PM
I did consider wipes, but we're fine with the pampers sensitive from amazon S&S. No reason for me to find something more expensive to use.

Food items crossed my mind too. Anyone else have suggestions? I'm going to be needing items to pack for DS's lunch in mother's day out, but I hate to spend much on things when I don't know if they taste good.