PDA

View Full Version : Advice on ride on boards (not what you'd expect probably)

poohbear
08-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Okay, so....
I have a hitchhiker board that I got to use with my bee plus because I know Roseylox loves hers. But I couldn't figure out how to attach it. I'm kind of a spaz and I have a lot going on, and I had a big credit at Buy Buy Baby so I just bought the Bugaboo board.
I have the Vista with piggy back.
So the question is: Do I hang onto the hitchhiker for now? DS ALWAYS rides on the board whenever I have the stroller out, but I don't know that I would attach it to any of my other strollers, but... maybe I would put it on the BJCM if I traveled with it (assuming it works on the BJCM, because I'm a short-sighted dum dum and sold the baby jogger rider board I had gotten for $40)... Maybe I'm answering my own question? Hold onto it for now?
thoughts???

todzwife
08-15-2012, 09:14 PM
it does work on the BJCM, just FYI :)

roseyloxs
08-16-2012, 03:44 AM
Hmm.. A third board does seem like overkill. If you could get what you paid for it on CL then I might just sell it. I just moved my board over to the vibe otherwise I would take some detailed pics of my HH on the bee. I have never used the bugaboo board but I have a feeling that center wheel would bother my stride. Is it an issue for you?

Valco came out with new adapters called the CB (concealed brake) (http://www.valco.com.au/accessory/hitch_hiker_cb). They told me if I emailed I could buy just the adapters and they would fit on the old board. I am wondering if these new adapters would fit both the vista and bee and you could downsize that way.