PDA

View Full Version : Child funny...

ArizonaGirl
08-16-2012, 04:38 PM
This PG has been really hard and lately DS has been really testing us (me in particular) so when he said this it was sort of extra special IYKWIM.

We are getting out of the pool and we have a shade cloth that we pull over the pull when we are in it and pull it back when we are out of the pool. We use two bungee cords to tie it up so it doesn't blow around too much in the summer monsoon storms. So we are all getting out of the pool and standing around drying off and the bungee cords are sitting in the chair. DS looks at the bungee cords and then looks at Daddy and then (in his best 3.5 year old outdoor voice) says, "Mommy, why does Daddy have two hookers." :rotflmao:

Both DH and I about died, before I could try to contain myself long enough to explain to him that they are called bungee cords.

Anyone else have any kid funnies, feel free to share...

StantonHyde
08-16-2012, 05:13 PM
My DS was getting his stuff out of his backpack at camp when his buddy came up and reminded him that he needed sunscreen. DS said he didn't want to wear it. His friend just looked at him and said "Pale", as in:"Dude, either you put sunscreen on that blinding whiteness of yours or you will fryyyyyyy". Cracked me up!

ArizonaGirl
08-16-2012, 06:02 PM
That's funny, got me cracking up...

MamaMolly
08-16-2012, 08:34 PM
We just got two new baby chickens. Lula seriously entertained the idea of naming hers Peckers. She decided to go with Belle, but I was sweating bullets about her going off to Kindy today talking about Peckers!!!

LMPC
08-16-2012, 08:38 PM
You guys are cracking me up!

♥ms.pacman♥
08-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Hahaha that is hilarious!!!

the other day at kiddos swimming lessons i didn't have my camera so i took video of the kids in their lessons with my cell phone which of course is not great quality. i downloaded the videos to my computer and was showing DH, and DS and DD were there too. when i started playing it, the video was really grainy, dark/hard to see and I said something like "It's really hard to see anything.." and DS said "Yeah, I can't see JACK!!" LOL. Guess I really need to watch what i say around him!

happymom
08-16-2012, 08:43 PM
:rotflmao: This is not as funny but made me laugh anyways. DD was drawing a picture of a girl, and she drew dots all over her face. I asked what the dots were and she said- those are her fickles!

marymoo86
08-16-2012, 09:50 PM
DD has been interested in the potty. This morning she wanted to poopoo in the potty so DH took her and of course she just sits on it.

This evening before bath she want to pee pee in the potty so I sat her up there. I was being silly with her and telling I was going to squeeze the pee pee out. Well I guess she got tired of it b/c she leaned over and put her finger on my mouth and said "off, mama". I think she was trying to tell me to shut up!