PDA

View Full Version : God Daughter Birthday gift....

4stheCharm
08-17-2012, 09:34 PM
I am curious,

I have a 9 year old GD.

I am looking for a good gift for her. Since she is my GD, I think I should spent a little more then I would then if she was just a friends child.

I always look for a good deal, but still.

DH diesn't think i should get anything b/c although we are close with the parents, they haven't gottena ynthing for our kids over the past year. (their GD is our child and they haven't gotten a birthday present in 2 years)

anyway, I dont think its right, to not get anything.

wellyes
08-18-2012, 12:57 AM
Definitely follow your heart here and get her a little something. There is no harm and I'm sure she'll be thrilled.

I don't know what 9 year olds are into these days. When I was somewhere around that age, my godparents got me---- I remember this vividly --- a curling iron. I thought it was the most rad gift ever.

Jen841
08-18-2012, 02:29 PM
Charm bracelet... the old fashion kid vs a Pandora. You could find a reasonable one then going forward for $10-20 you can add to it. Since you are her Godparents you could start with a cross or her initials.

musicalgrl
08-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Charm bracelet... the old fashion kid vs a Pandora. You could find a reasonable one then going forward for $10-20 you can add to it. Since you are her Godparents you could start with a cross or her initials.

I love this idea!