PDA

View Full Version : Zooper Bolero VS Waltz?

chillinoutmaxin
08-18-2012, 09:50 AM
Anyone know the difference?

I like the Bolero but there's a Waltz on CL!

legaleagle
08-18-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm pretty sure zooper has changed features quite a bit with the most recent models (2011?) so not sure how easy it will be to find info on the older ones (if the CL is older, of course).

SQ has a review of the current waltz - http://strollerqueenreviews.blogspot.com/2010/12/zooper-waltz-review.html

chillinoutmaxin
08-18-2012, 11:29 AM
This is a 2008. She's asking 160 for it. Seems pretty high for a 4 year old one but she proably paid 300 for it in the day.

legaleagle
08-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Yeah, that's way too high.

roseyloxs
08-18-2012, 01:17 PM
This is a 2008. She's asking 160 for it. Seems pretty high for a 4 year old one but she proably paid 300 for it in the day.

$160 doesn't seem too bad but since you could get a new one in purple for $200 I would probably opt for that. No harm in offering something lower though.

Found this review on amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Zooper-SL800F-Wheat-Waltz-Stroller/product-reviews/B0013FSH9M) and it mentions a bassinet-ish feature:

5.0 out of 5 stars
THE ABSOLUTE BEST STROLLER EVER!!!!, October 16, 2008
By QBs Mom (Long Island, NY)

I researched strollers obsessively for 5 months prior to choosing the Zooper Waltz. I read every review on the internet, spoke to other moms, stopped random moms at stores to ask about their strollers and test drove all of them at the stores. My finalists were Maclaren Quest Sport, Britax Vigour, Baby Planet, Graco Metrolite,and the Zooper Waltz. My must haves were:

- Lightweight, less than 18 pounds
- Full flat recline
- Decent size storage basket
- Child Tray
- Quality Materials

Based on my reviews and discussions, I finally narrowed it down to the 2008 Zooper Waltz. The Waltz had it all...it almost seemed too good to be true.

Well this stroller far surpassed my needs!!!
Besides having all of the above, its has an amazing canopy that comes all the way down for napping, the back unzips and exposes black netting so that when its hot the baby has ventilation. The footrest comes up and forms a "bassinet" for when the baby is sleeping. This stroller also comes with a rain cover, uv/bug cover, and a boot. When I pulled it out of the box I was even more excited about it! I purchased the Navy one, and the colors are richer than they appear online. The fold is very easy, you just have to get used to it. It's a beautiful sharp looking stroller, MUCH MUCH better than the Maclarens or the Bugaboos, FOR SURE!! I can't believe how much this stroller has to offer at less than 18 pounds!!! Yes its $300, but with all of the extras, it's a super value!
THANK YOU ZOOPER!!!