PDA

View Full Version : Zooper Bolero

Jupiter
08-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Does anyone know if the Bolero folds when it is a bassinet?

chillinoutmaxin
08-18-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm looking at that one too. Im thinking it does. There doesnt seem to be anything hard to prevent it from folding. The only thing I can this is that you'd have to bend it back up to a seat form to fold it but I dont think you'd have to take out the insert.

I'm not much help, hu?

Did you watch a video on it yet? Looks nice.

roseyloxs
08-18-2012, 11:20 AM
I would write to their customer service ([email protected]) and see if they have an answer.

Jupiter
08-18-2012, 11:25 AM
It looks awesome, like it had everything you need included in the price. I think if it definately closes with the bassinet it's perfect.

chillinoutmaxin
08-18-2012, 11:32 AM
Crap! "and stroller cannot be folded when in bassinet mode" - someone's review so it will need verified.

http://www.amazon.com/Zooper-Stroller-Bassinet-Butterfly-Purple/dp/B004GJXN82

Jupiter
08-18-2012, 11:38 AM
I dd email zoomed and will let you know what they say.

chillinoutmaxin
08-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Awesome! Thanks!

Jupiter
08-20-2012, 06:41 PM
This was the response from the Zooper people.

"No, the bolero will not be able to fold when it is set up as a bassinet. Because the two sides would jam up the folding mechanism."

Bummer.

chillinoutmaxin
08-20-2012, 07:01 PM
That is not what I wanted to hear!

What's your second choice?

Jupiter
08-20-2012, 07:07 PM
I don't know, my DH likes the Graco FastAction travel system, but not the fabric choices. I like the wave but it's all so overwhelming. *sigh*.

chillinoutmaxin
08-20-2012, 11:16 PM
I like the wave too! I don't like that it does't review well for a tall child since my kids are tall. I'd really just like to see one in real life to know how tall we're talking. I know the features I want but it's hard to get. I'd be perfectly happy with a travel system stroller because mine gets light use. I'm looking at the Graco Stylus but it only comes with the carseat and I don't need one. So I'm also looking on CL.

roseyloxs
08-21-2012, 05:37 AM
I like the wave too! I don't like that it does't review well for a tall child since my kids are tall. I'd really just like to see one in real life to know how tall we're talking. I know the features I want but it's hard to get. I'd be perfectly happy with a travel system stroller because mine gets light use. I'm looking at the Graco Stylus but it only comes with the carseat and I don't need one. So I'm also looking on CL.

Not a lot of people like to buy car seats used on CL but you could possibly buy the stylus and then sell the car seat with tags on (if it comes with any out of the box).

With the bolero and stylus at the same price though I think I would get the bolero. It still has a full recline and adjustable leg rest so the only time you have to deal with the bassinet settings are when you are using it in the hotel and it looks like it would only take a minute or two to set up.

chillinoutmaxin
08-21-2012, 12:03 PM
Two great points!