PDA

View Full Version : Best Quality Canvas Enlargement/Print

MeISOE
08-22-2012, 10:55 AM
I always see groupons and other discounts for printing digital photos to canvas, but I assume the quality varies. I would like to order one, but I want one that looks more like an actual Canvas (more artsy) and less plasticy (mass produced and shiny). Does this make sense? Has anyone had good experience with a particular company that you would recommend?

musicalgrl
08-22-2012, 11:08 AM
I have been interested in one of these too and will be watching this thread.

lcarlson90
08-22-2012, 11:38 AM
We just had one done through Costco and it turned out really great. It was nice because we ordered it on-line and then just picked it up at Costco. We are planning to order another one soon.

Chitowngirl
08-22-2012, 12:46 PM
I've used canvas on demand a bunch of times. I bought their groupon once as a gift and the receiver loved it. Now I buy a new one every time the groupon comes up knowing there will always be some birthday or holiday where I can make a gift of it. The quality is great and they are very easy to work with even doing things like fixing the one person that had closed eyes in a group picture. They have many different options for frames and finishes. The groupon saves you a ton of money too. I would definitely recommend them.

MizMojoLaveau
08-22-2012, 01:32 PM
I just ordered my first one. I used mpix for their good reputation (and the 25% code last week). It just shipped to me, so I will report back how it is once I get it!

winter75
08-23-2012, 06:37 AM
We just had one done through Costco and it turned out really great. It was nice because we ordered it on-line and then just picked it up at Costco. We are planning to order another one soon.
I believe there is $10 off in the Costco coupon book this month.

indigo99
08-23-2012, 01:32 PM
Many photographers use Canvas on Demand. I've also had some from Picture It On Canvas that were fine (although CS isn't the best if there's a problem but they often have groupons). I haven't tried costco, but their photo printing is actually considered quite good for a consumer lab so I wouldn't be surprised if their canvases are nice.

Pinky
08-23-2012, 07:41 PM
We were very impressed with Canvas On Demand. Great product and great customer service!

georgiegirl
08-23-2012, 10:10 PM
I have used Canvas on Demand twice (with groupon) and loved the results. I always get compliments on the pictures.

paysensmom
08-23-2012, 11:13 PM
I used Canvas Press and I am VERY happy with the results. I used Crowdsavings and it was $75 for two 16x20. They even sent me a hand written letter about a week after I got my canvas' telling me how beautiful my children were and thanked me for my business. I will be using them again. I loved how personal they are as well as having a great product.

MizMojoLaveau
08-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Back to gush about the quality of the mpix canvas I ordered. It is absolutely high quality. Such a nice, matte finish. Spendy, and I can't compare with any other company like the aforementioned Canvas on Demand, but just wanted to post that I sure am happy and would buy from them again!

Momit
08-29-2012, 04:22 PM
We were very happy with Canvas on Demand (through Groupon). DH snapped a photo with his iPhone and it was such a good shot that we took a chance and had it made into a canvas. It turned out great.