PDA

View Full Version : Graco Myride 65; Target $119.

Sopamanda
08-25-2012, 01:43 PM
deal of the day.

Hmm...

boltfam
08-25-2012, 04:01 PM
I haven't been paying attention to convertible car seats...is this a good price?

Sopamanda
08-25-2012, 07:27 PM
I *think* so. Reviews seem to be really good, it rearfaces to 40 I think, and with a target card you get an additional 5% off.

Can anyone chime in?

Looking for a second carseat for dd who is 5 months and in the 40%. She's a refluxer and doesn't do well in her snugride 22.

Thinking Boulevard for the main car and a lesser spendy one for the second car.

We have a 2004 Accord and a 2003 CRV, both will be driven for a long time. ALso have DS in a monterey in the accord and a turbobooster in the crv.

Good choice? Anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks!
amanda

Sopamanda
08-25-2012, 09:41 PM
If you get target baby texts you can use a 10% off code. Using that and my target card it came to $110.xx.

HTH someone!

AngB
08-26-2012, 12:10 AM
I have found from last year that around the time that BRU does their 25% off Trade in event (where you can bring in an old piece of baby equipment and they give you a coupon for 25% off for anything new as far as carseats, strollers, etc.) that many stores will drop their prices as much or more to match it. I got a marathon last year from amazon for 25% off what it was selling for at BRU plus no tax/free shipping, so that was a better deal for me. So keep your eye out at a few places and online!

boltfam
08-28-2012, 03:29 PM
I have found from last year that around the time that BRU does their 25% off Trade in event (where you can bring in an old piece of baby equipment and they give you a coupon for 25% off for anything new as far as carseats, strollers, etc.) that many stores will drop their prices as much or more to match it. I got a marathon last year from amazon for 25% off what it was selling for at BRU plus no tax/free shipping, so that was a better deal for me. So keep your eye out at a few places and online!

Good to know! Thanks!