PDA

View Full Version : Marathon covers

DietCokeLover
08-26-2012, 05:49 PM
I've heard people on here talking about selling the cover off of an outgrown Marathon. Where do you sell these? What price do they normally sell for?

123LuckyMom
08-26-2012, 06:25 PM
Do you have one to sell? I want one!

123LuckyMom
08-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Oh, and to help you without selfish motive, I hunt on Craig's List, eBay, and the forum on carseats.org. I've seen them for $30 and up. I want to pay less, so I'm still looking!

DietCokeLover
08-27-2012, 12:53 AM
Do you have one to sell? I want one!

I actually have two of them!

AngB
08-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Ditto what a previous poster said. I got our flag one (that I think is ugly but people here have told me it is really popular), for like $2 on ebay. It is pretty worn, but it's just for a backup in case DS pukes in the car or something, so I don't really care.

BabbyO
08-27-2012, 02:13 PM
I happened to ask where to get one here a while ago an happened to have a lovely BBB'er offer to sell me two of hers. Perfect backups for the car incase DS gets sick or has a potty accident now that we're pting. Also, we've used it to put on the bottom of a shopping cart when DS has fallen asleep but we need to run errands and don't want to wake him.

I think I got them both for $20 or so. I don't remember, but I thought it was an awesome deal and am still grateful! :)