PDA

View Full Version : 2 carseats in 2011 Honda Pilot- configuration help needed!

pinay
08-28-2012, 12:04 PM
I'm 38 weeks preg with DD2 and just attempted to reconfigure the carseat situation. Let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight! Ideally, I would like the 2 carseats next to each other so that access to the 3rd row isn't blocked and we have a spot open in the 2nd row for an extra adult passenger when needed. DD1 is 5 1/2 in a Marathon, but she's close to outgrowing it by height. We have a Graco Snugride 35 for DD2, and those two next to each other will not fit. I also have an Evenflo Maestro for DD1 that's currently being used in DH's car, plus we were gifted a Graco Turbobooster for DD1 to use somewhere.

So, would it be better to get the Maestro out of DH's car and use that for DD1 in the center spot next to the Snugride which will go behind the driver's seat? Or would the Turbobooster be a better option? FWIW, DD1 doesn't nap much in the car anymore unless it's a long ride or she's exhausted, and the Pilot is the primary vehicle we will be driving the kids in. Thanks in advance!

KDsMommy
08-28-2012, 12:21 PM
I would switch the Maestro to your main vehicle and use the Turbo for your older DC in the lesser used car.