PDA

View Full Version : Help with Craigslist

chillinoutmaxin
08-29-2012, 10:53 AM
So my zoo trip came and went with no new stroller. It was actually fine with my old one since the zoo is flat and I dont have a newborn right now. (I made the recent Newborn to Toddler Stroller thread). You better believe I was eyeing everyone's strollers there!

So anyway, I feel like I'm having trouble on Craigslist. It seems like people are listing their strollers by name instead of including the word "stroller" which makes it so difficult to search. I have three possible CL that I could potentially drive to so there's quite a bit to sort through. How do you guys scour CL? Do you make a list of the strollers you want and search by name?

Any CL Scouring Advice is appreciated! Thanks!

roseyloxs
08-30-2012, 06:30 AM
wow. That's a real blunder by those CL sellers to forget the word stroller in their listing. I do sometimes search by brand name. If you can find a good listing where someone forgets to say its a stroller you have an opportunity to get a great deal. Its a safe bet that few other people have seen the listing except for those browsing all of the baby items.

wellyes
08-30-2012, 08:49 AM
Try http://zoomthelist.com/ for a quick easy search of multiple cities.
I'd just search for brands by keyword.... jogger, buggy, valco, etc.

legaleagle
08-30-2012, 10:07 AM
I have RSS feeds set up for the local ones near me. I filter out brands I'm not interested in with the search so it doesn't become totally overwhelming -graco -chicco etc.

chillinoutmaxin
08-30-2012, 01:26 PM
Thanks! I like zoomthelist. I tried setting up RSS feeds but i'm getting an error when I try to use them. bummer.