PDA

View Full Version : BJCMD vs GT

PZMommy
09-01-2012, 09:59 PM
I'm trying to decide between the regular BJCMD vs the GT version of it. I will mainly be using this stroller for neighborhood walks on sidewalks, zoo, amusement parks, things like that. Occasionally maybe indoors, but mostly outside. Would the regular model be okay, or is it worth spending the extra for the GT version?

Is there anything else similar that I may want to check out? I'd like to keep it in the $500 range if possible. I'd love the new Valco Spark duo with the parent facing seat, but it really is more than I should spend.

My boys are 3 yrs old (33 lbs, 39 inches) and 1 yr old (19 lbs, 27 inches).

Thanks!

Dawn

hollissmama
09-01-2012, 10:33 PM
I say go for the GT for sure, the city mini wheels are pretty bad outside IMO, I only used mine outdoors a couple times and there were dents in them from small rocks. Also the push will be MUCH better with the forever air and with that much weight and growing :) it will make a big difference. Plus the seats are taller.

legaleagle
09-01-2012, 11:15 PM
I also vote gt between the 2 but also look at the valco zee. Unlike BJ you should be able to find it for 15-20% off easily and they are/will be selling air tires for the rear.