PDA

View Full Version : Felloms 3 day and Jensens 3 Day Potting Training

marymoo86
09-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Two different approaches - Felloms is bottom free and led to potty every so often and Jensens is underwear and child tells you and trained by catching the accidents.

Which worked for you if you tried this approach? I'm not having any success whatsoever with the 3 day method. I do not think she is getting the signal very well. She can stop pee pee and will pee in the potty if I tell her I'm going and she will say I go first.

Just not sure where to go from here - back off or keep trying in the evenings and weekends. Daycare will help but not sure what direction to give them. See if they will take her to potty at intervals? The director wasn't entirely clear on what they will do other than that she needs to be in diapers or pullups. Dang I wish I had gotten in on the Walgreens 7th Gen deal.

I am so tired.

General observation is that DD will sprinkle a bit and realizes to stop and we can rush to the potty and she finishes. Very excited and proud when she does. She kind of hides if she is in her trainers.

hillview
09-03-2012, 05:19 PM
naked potty training with timer for every 10-15 mins, Push drinks and give rewards (M&Ms) -- done in a weekend.

jgenie
09-03-2012, 07:06 PM
We did Jensens 3 day approach with both DC and both were potty trained in 3 days. Night training took almost 2 weeks for both DC. Am I doing the math right - is your daughter not yet 2? DS1 was 3.25 yo when he potty trained and DS2 was 2.5 yo when he potty trained. I potty trained DS2 earlier because he was asking to go to the potty regularly before we started. I had planned to potty train DS2 at 3 yo. I know it's possible to do it earlier but I wasn't up to trying it earlier with my guys.