PDA

View Full Version : Deals on BJCM GT?

eh613c
09-06-2012, 02:04 PM
I know I'm not the only one looking for a deal on this stroller. The demand for this stroller is crazy. My local Right Start store can't keep it in stock. Am I just fooling myself that there will be a good deal coming soon or should I just pay *gasp* retail price?

I want the GT because of the adjustable handlebar. The older BJCMs don't have that feature.

Anyone willing to share a good deal or convince me to get it?

gcc2k
09-06-2012, 09:19 PM
I've been using my double GT for almost 2 weeks now and I love it. I waited and scoured for a deal but I had to have it last week so I bit the bullet and paid the going retail rate. (Though I made sure I didn't pay tax or shipping.)

So far I'm really pleased and it was worth the $$$.

hihellonikki
09-07-2012, 12:33 PM
I love mine. I think it's a huge improvement over the regular BJCM. I love the tires, the fold and the sun canopy. It's easy to lift with one hand and fits in my trunk very easy. The basket holds more than it looks like it will. I added a Dorel handle organizer for under $10 and a Mommy Hook and I'm ready to tackle strolling and hauling that goes with a family of 6. It's a nimble stroller even loaded with stuff. Mine has been on walks, to the zoo, to the mall and various other places around town. It's never been too big, or too small, or too slow for anywhere. That said, I've always thought of the BJCM and BJCM GT as kind of ugly, so I got the black/grey one and we named it Sally, as in a sal bug/roly poly bug. I get lots of compliments and where-did-you-get-that's, so I suppose I'm the only one that finds it less than beautiful. :)