PDA

View Full Version : Jojo Designs bedding?

happymom
09-06-2012, 07:04 PM
I am looking for an inexpensive set for DD's room and I see several sets by Jojo Designs that I like. Obviously I don't expect PBK quality, but just wondering what the quality is like. Mainly, does the quilt wash well?

Thanks!

misshollygolightly
09-07-2012, 08:26 PM
I bought this set when DS was born (but I bought it from a different site--no way would I have spent $220 on it, which is TRU's price!): http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4043755

I thought the design was super cute--unique and gender neutral. The quality was fine but not stellar. The quilt held up fine through multiple washings (as did all the pieces, really, except for the little pillow insert which turned very lumpy). I will say that the fabric was thinner than I would have wanted--it was not a high quality fabric (and, at least in my opinion, the colors were not quite as vibrant as they looked in the picture). But for the price I paid (I think I paid about $100 for the whole set), I was satisfied. And I recently passed it all down to a friend, so I feel we got our money's worth.

If you want an inexpensive but cute nursery set, I think JoJo is fine. In retrospect, though, I think just buying a nice crib sheet and a cute throw quilt is a wiser strategy, as we didn't really use some of the extra pieces (diaper stacker, crib bumper, etc.). Hope this helps! PM me if you have more questions!

happymom
09-08-2012, 09:14 PM
I bought this set when DS was born (but I bought it from a different site--no way would I have spent $220 on it, which is TRU's price!): http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4043755

I thought the design was super cute--unique and gender neutral. The quality was fine but not stellar. The quilt held up fine through multiple washings (as did all the pieces, really, except for the little pillow insert which turned very lumpy). I will say that the fabric was thinner than I would have wanted--it was not a high quality fabric (and, at least in my opinion, the colors were not quite as vibrant as they looked in the picture). But for the price I paid (I think I paid about $100 for the whole set), I was satisfied. And I recently passed it all down to a friend, so I feel we got our money's worth.

If you want an inexpensive but cute nursery set, I think JoJo is fine. In retrospect, though, I think just buying a nice crib sheet and a cute throw quilt is a wiser strategy, as we didn't really use some of the extra pieces (diaper stacker, crib bumper, etc.). Hope this helps! PM me if you have more questions!

Thanks so much. I am looking at regular sets for a twin bed- DD is almost 4. I agree that crib sets including a lot of pieces that go unused!