PDA

View Full Version : What reversible to get?

beltm
09-07-2012, 01:54 PM
So i have decided with baby #2 I DO in fact want a reversible stroller. DS1 outgrew his infant car seat at 4 months :rolleye0014: and i would love to be able to face this baby when we're out for longer. I would love to be able to do long walks outside on well paved sidewalks (we have a BJ elite, so that would probably be best for long walks, but id like the option of talking a rear facing walk). I would prefer to be able to hang my diaper bag on the handle and have a relatively light/easy/compact fold for in and out of the car (trunk space isn't so much the issue, but i have back/neck/shoulder issues). And lastly, DS1 was super tall and i assume this baby will be similar, so it needs to accommodate a taller baby/toddler. This is most likely our last kiddo, so i don't need a doubles option, and ds will be almost 5 when this baby is born, so for the zoo i can just wear the baby and they can "share the stroller". What is my best option for this? And i'd like it to fold with the seat facing either direction if possible, and take the infant car seat (regular old graco).

Valco spark? (never had a valco, but this looks awesome!)
BJ Versa (i have the elite and micro, and i like the brand)?
Uppa Cruz?
Bee Plus?
Bug Cam? (doesn't have a canopy, and doesn't look like a huge seat, and $$$$)
Icandys look like a smaller seat, so i think those are a no go.

AM i missing something to look at? What do you ladies recommend? Thanks!

roseyloxs
09-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Looks like you have a good list of the lighter weight reversibles. The cam does have a canopy. I only have experience with the Bee+ but I can tell you my 5 year old still fits great in it. He is technically over the weight limit but the push is still excellent. I haven't used it with a newborn though so I can't comment on that.

PZMommy
09-07-2012, 07:36 PM
I love my Versa!

edurnemk
09-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Bugabo Bee! It steers like a dream and yet is great and compact for in and out of the car. I also have a Vista and used to love the push until I got the Bee, so I would not consider the Cruz. The Bee is perfect if you have smooth sidewalks.

I'm using my Bee for my newborn DD, if I hadn't gotten the Micralite bassinet that fits it, I definitely would've gotten the Nest for the Bee. Today I put her directly on the seat (she's 2 months old today) and it was fine, definitely newborn friendly.

The Spark would be my second choice from your list, I love that the seat becomes a bassinet.

chillinoutmaxin
09-08-2012, 08:54 PM
I think the Spark looks awesome too. If I wanted to pay that much it would be on order!

Our babies are big too. Some strollers just look so small compared to my gigantic infants. I wish so much that there was somewhere I could go and try out all these strollers!