PDA

View Full Version : Help me trick out my Bugaboo? Cupholder, board, etc?

Jennifer626
09-07-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm buying another Frog on Sunday, woo hoo! :cheerleader1:

So, I'd like to find some kind of "parent tray" that I can stash car keys, cell phone, bottle of water, etc. Last time around I had just the Bugaboo cupholder and it drove me crazy not having a space to stash the rest of my stuff. I was looking at the Diono (Sunshine kids) caddy, it looks like the shape of it would work with a Bugaboo, has anyone used this one or something else similar? I'd like something that I can leave on when folding the stroller...

Also, how is the Bugaboo wheeled board? My DD is 3.5 and while I don't see us needing/using it "a lot" it would probably be nice to have for occasional use, something I could keep in the trunk and attach if needed.

Any other fun accesories that I'm not thinking of?

Thanks so much!

hollissmama
09-07-2012, 05:05 PM
well I was coming to this thread to say the bugaboo cupholder because I love it. It is so sturdy and keeps my drink stable, even an iced coffee. :) But I see you have tried it so maybe the sunshine kids...I have one and it does hold everything well but it looks bulky on the stroller and kind of slides down since the seat does not meet the console. But it might work, you can definitely fold it with it attached. I like using the basket with the drawstring so my wallet and phone are closed in.

I think the wheeled board looks great but have heard mixed reviews on how it works with a kid riding but all boards make the stroller awkward to push but as a last resort I think its a good plan, esp for a 3.5yr old.

Another thing I am ordering is the snack tray from bugaboo. I tried it with the frog at BBB and found it to be simple and easy to use and will make our walks more entertaining.

Also I tried the cam canopy on the frog and it definitely fits, not loose except at the very back, not very noticeable IMO.

edurnemk
09-07-2012, 05:12 PM
I have the Bugaboo board for my Bee and I love it, I think it steers very well, considering. I also have a Vista with a board and I prefer to push the Bee with board, my rider is 4.5 yo, 38 lb. It doesn't interfere with my stride as much as the Vista's. It's super easy to snap on and off, I keep it in the trunk for when it's needed.