PDA

View Full Version : Tike Tech double from Craigslist?

Mopey
09-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Hi everyone,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a Craigslist double so our kids can share the nanny a couple of days a week. The nanny recommends a side-by-side so the kids can interact more easily which I love. There has not been much inventory on our Craigslist.....

If you have the TT double do you like it? Is it durable? If you were to buy one (barely used) from Craigslist would $175 be fair? I was thinking to offer about $125 upon checking it out but maybe that's too low? Anything else I should know about it?

Any help much appreciated! TIA :)

Mopey
09-14-2012, 01:22 PM
Bueller?

:ROTFLMAO:

roseyloxs
09-14-2012, 04:19 PM
I haven't had any IRL experience with tike tech. I think someone on here used to own a single though and they had nice things to say about it. Can't remember any details though. Sorry.

Kaylee31
09-15-2012, 04:15 PM
I had a TT single and really liked it. The push & quality was great. I have read reviews saying the double has quality issues though. And the footrests are fabric. The only one I've seen in person was absolutely filthy. For $125 though, I think it would be worth it if it is at least a 2010. They redesigned them that year. I sold my single for $175. Just be sure it's the swivel wheel model. They also make a sport model with a fixed wheel.