PDA

View Full Version : Cruz ? Sydney vs Tyler

ohiomom25
09-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Does anyone have IRL life pictures of the Sydney or Tyler colors? or seen them IRL to explain the colors? How bright Yellow is the Sydney? How light is the Tyler?

rolypoly27
09-14-2012, 12:07 PM
I've seen the Tyler IRL and it is very pretty - kind of a light, icy blue. We have the Denny Cruz and really like the color as well.

Between the two colors you mentioned, I would go for Tyler!

teo
09-15-2012, 12:00 AM
Another vote for Tyler! I've seen them all at this point, and while I liked the yellow far more than I thought I would (it looks stop light yellow to me online but IRL was more muted)---when I saw the Tyler I wished I'd gotten that instead of our red Denny (which, in fairness, we got because it had just come out and was the only color in stock early on!)

I actually like all of the colors, though, in spite of really disliking both the Tyler and the Sydney initially based on the stock photos of them. HTH!

LW804
09-18-2012, 12:41 AM
We have the Tyler (for our daughter) and LOVE it! Really soothing, calm color. I went back and forth between Tyler and Denny and am really happy with my decision. I've seen the Sydney in person and IMO it's just so-so. ;)