PDA

View Full Version : Good price on 2007 Cameleon?

ckelly
09-16-2012, 02:53 PM
There is a Bugaboo Cameleon on out local Craigslist for $275. It includes the graco car seat adapter, red and blue fabric sets, breezy and bassinet. It has been on our CL for a month or so. Is this a good deal? I think I'm going to try to get it for $200. I'm not desperate for it but my maybe last baby is 15 months so this might be my last chance to play with a bug!

Kaylee31
09-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Great deal IMO, but I would negotiate if it's been sitting for a while. I paid $300 for a 2006 with just the bassinet & 2 fabric sets, but it was in pristine condition & Cameleons never come up on my CL. The 2007s & prior have air tires and butterfly screws on the side to adjust the handlebar, which may bother some, but it's no biggie.
Just make sure you throughly test it out-- lock & unlock the brake to make sure it's working properly, try folding & unfolding it, and taking the seat off, push it around a little bit to see if it has alignment issues. I think Bugaboos hold up really well, the fabrics are really easy to wash & a little silicone spray works wonders! GL!

ckelly
09-17-2012, 11:14 PM
Thank you! If its still available at the end of the week I am going to check it out.

hollissmama
09-18-2012, 09:38 AM
Super good deal! I think you should check it out. I bought a frog for $240 but they are usually $350-400 and Cams $500.

I think you should go for it, I bought a Frog for my 2.5yr old and am so glad I found out how great bugaboos are before our strolling days were over. It fits my tall guy very well too and is a fantastic push even with 38lbs in it. I adore ours. I haven't looked in other strollers in a month which is pretty rare for me. :P