PDA

View Full Version : Graco click connect car seat

Jupiter
09-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Has anyone bought the new carseat or seen a review of it? I'm curious if it's as good as it looks. Thanks

Joolsplus2
09-17-2012, 07:20 AM
I haven't installed it yet, but I really like it from playing with it in the store. The base seems super solid, and no recline foot, instead a whole section on the top slides forward to make the seat more upright. Hard to explain, but really mega simple to do. The seat isn't much (at all?) heavier than the SR35, and it is a no-rethread adjust (pinch red things together on the back and pull them up to make the headrest and harness raise).
LOVE the padding...really cushy for wee ones, and seems comfy for big kids. I sold on to a family and they loved it, even when I saw the mom and new baby the next day she was still happy (always a win when no one returns stuff, lol). The seat does NOT fit in other old Graco strollers, the foot is too wide so it did click on the snugrider frame, but the baby was way too reclined because the foot was so high. Clicks really nice in the new click connect strollers, though, and they have a three wheel one that seems decent (who knows how long it'll take for other manufacturers to make bars that are compatible with this new design, hopefully not too!)

Joolsplus2
09-17-2012, 12:03 PM
Video! http://carseatblog.com/18729/graco-snugride-40-click-connect-video-review/

frugalmom
09-17-2012, 08:43 PM
I haven't installed it yet, but I really like it from playing with it in the store. The base seems super solid, and no recline foot, instead a whole section on the top slides forward to make the seat more upright. Hard to explain, but really mega simple to do. The seat isn't much (at all?) heavier than the SR35, and it is a no-rethread adjust (pinch red things together on the back and pull them up to make the headrest and harness raise).
LOVE the padding...really cushy for wee ones, and seems comfy for big kids. I sold on to a family and they loved it, even when I saw the mom and new baby the next day she was still happy (always a win when no one returns stuff, lol). The seat does NOT fit in other old Graco strollers, the foot is too wide so it did click on the snugrider frame, but the baby was way too reclined because the foot was so high. Clicks really nice in the new click connect strollers, though, and they have a three wheel one that seems decent (who knows how long it'll take for other manufacturers to make bars that are compatible with this new design, hopefully not too!)

UGH. such a bummer that it doesn't fit the old strollers.

Do you have a link to the 3 wheeled stroller? I am searching and I can't find it.

Do they have any double strollers for this?