PDA

View Full Version : Indie vs BJCM GT vs BOB CE?

coastgirl
09-17-2012, 01:49 AM
I'm comparing these strollers that all have a handlebar short enough for me, great canopies, some off-road capability, and are similar in weight.

What is your experience with these three, and would you recommend (or not) one in particular?

roseyloxs
09-17-2012, 08:34 AM
I thought you mentioned the BOB handle being too high for you?

I think I would look at the BJCM gt, bumbleride indie and mountain buggy swift. I have experience with the indie. There is so much that I loved about it. I really, really loved the indie fabric and miss it so much. Its soft, colorful and machine washable. The canopies are large and you can zip off the back. The basket is large and easily accessible. The seat is firm and lays flat and has a fairly upright seat. The adjustable leg rest is really nice as well. Lastly I love bumbleride's customer service. They are responsive by email or phone and were always helpful with even the silliest of my questions. They even sent me a new basket for a stroller I bought used off craigslist for FREE!

The fold is okay. Its two handed but not hard or complicated. Doesn't weigh too much so its pretty easy to get in and out of the car. The handlebar is adjustable which is nice but it doesn't feel as sturdy as a BOB or mountain buggy handlebar. Others here have complained that their tires would lose air but I never had that issue with my indie twin or indie single. HTH.

coastgirl
09-17-2012, 03:06 PM
The BOB CE's handle is listed as 39.5" vs 40" on SE. I set my Snap N Go at 39, so I thought it would be a little better.