PDA

View Full Version : Amazon shoppers- pay attention if you use 1 click

SnuggleBuggles
09-17-2012, 09:37 AM
I ordered a bunch of stuff the other day and did it with 1 Click. I just printed out the reciept and noticed that I got charged a ton for shipping even though everything was eligible for free super saver and I had a qualifying order. In hindsight, I guess I couldn't 1 click to get the super saver shipping! I just didn't even think about it. I can't see a way to edit my 1 click preferences to use super saver as a default. Cross your fingers that I intercepted my order in time to get the order cancelled. One of the items was a carseat that they want $22 to ship! eta- they couldn't cancel but in live chat I was able to talk it over and as a one time courtesy they are refunding the shipping! Yay!!

AngB
09-17-2012, 10:46 AM
"One time courtesy" my butt. Wouldn't be surprised at all if this was yet another change of theirs, hoping people won't notice. Why wouldn't the default be that you wanted free shipping? "Get it faster for $22" should be the choice you have to select.

I am so over Amazon.

marymoo86
09-17-2012, 11:00 AM
"One time courtesy" my butt. Wouldn't be surprised at all if this was yet another change of theirs, hoping people won't notice. Why wouldn't the default be that you wanted free shipping? "Get it faster for $22" should be the choice you have to select.

I am so over Amazon.

I just noticed last night that you can no longer order a extra shipment of a S&S item at the S&S price - it charges you full price :thumbsdown:

mackmama
09-17-2012, 11:07 AM
Thank you for the reminder. I've accidentally shipped stuff overnight by using one-click (not realizing that was where I'd set my shipping preferences at an earlier date).

wendibird22
09-17-2012, 11:55 AM
I just noticed last night that you can no longer order a extra shipment of a S&S item at the S&S price - it charges you full price :thumbsdown:

We just discovered that too about 2 wks ago. I wanted an extra order of pull ups and the earliest I could get it with the S&S was October.

AnnieW625
09-17-2012, 11:59 AM
1 click ordering scares me. I browse for so much stuff on Amazon that I would be in serious trouble if I had it on.

We just discovered that too about 2 wks ago. I wanted an extra order of pull ups and the earliest I could get it with the S&S was October.

I think this has been going on for a while because I needed extra of some diaper or maybe it was wipes about a year ago and I noticed I would get charged full price for the item. I ended up just buying what I needed at Costco, and cancelled my subscribe and save not too long later.

Pyrodjm
09-17-2012, 12:02 PM

Just noticed this too and it sucks!

jerigirl
09-17-2012, 12:16 PM

yeah I notice that this week also. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: