PDA

View Full Version : WF 365 Diapers - anyone used?

marymoo86
09-17-2012, 12:32 PM
We are in a diaper crunch. My closest BRU is not reopened after moving and BBB is not convenient but doable to get more EB diapers. Target has been OOS of 7th Gen so can't get those - all b/c Amazon won't ship out an extra order of diapers my S&S price. Its still a couple of weeks ago before ship.

WF is on the way home and the diapers are cheaper than EB. Will they work in a pinch? Would be for daycare use.

kaharris83
09-17-2012, 02:08 PM
We used EB's for our cruise and we were very happy with them. I used size 4 for DS who was about 20ish pounds at the time. We had a few left that I needed to use last week as DS had some weird diarrhea issues going on and I wanted dirty diapers out of the house immediately to prevent possible transmission. I went to WF because the EB's website said they sell them but apparently they stopped carrying them. I got the WF size 5 because I was planning to get the EB's size 5 as DS is now 27 pounds and the size 4's seemed a little small. The WF size 5 are almost exactly the same size as the EB's size 4 when I hold them up, we use cloth so I'm not really experienced in disposables but I was expecting the size 5's to be bigger than the size 4 EB's. DH calls the WF's diapers g-strings because they slide into DS' bum, like a thong. I'm not sure if it's because they are too small or if it is a design issue. They seem really slim in the crotch area. Sorry for the long winded response. The diapers seem to absorb fine, we did not use them overnight but it doesn't sound like you plan to either. They do seem to contort weirdly when DC are active. Again I'm not sure if the issue is that I have no idea how sposies are supposed to fit and work or if the WF diapers are just not that great.

SnuggleBuggles
09-17-2012, 02:19 PM
I really liked those diapers! We haven't needed them for over a year but they are likely still good. :) After a while, they were my go-to brand. I wasn't too committed to either 7th Gen, EB or WF- they were all good for us.

sntm
09-17-2012, 04:46 PM
I vaguely remember trying them and not liking them but not sure why. When we don't cloth, we switch between EB (favored) and 7th gen

daisymommy
09-18-2012, 11:43 AM
They remind of me a thinner version of EB diapers. Neither of which I am crazy about. But if you like EB then you will probably like them just fine!