PDA

View Full Version : Aggghhh! My first Facebook pic freak out.

Jacksmommy2b
09-17-2012, 02:59 PM
He is barely 2, FF, with the clip by his belly and the straps so loose they are falling off.

*sigh*

I just posted an article on my wall along with the whole 'omg , can you believe 4 out of 5 are used incorrectly?!?'

I hope she reads it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

legaleagle
09-17-2012, 03:12 PM
Oh, good luck. Anyone have a super awesome article floating around since it's child passenger safety week?

Joolsplus2
09-17-2012, 03:46 PM
I LIKED this last week to my page... http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/970109/ali-landry-speaks-up-for-car-seat-safety-red-carpet-event
A little celebrity (uh, who is she? I don't get out much...) endorsement can't hurt, I figure.

AJP
09-22-2012, 01:20 PM
A "friend of a friend" just posted her dilemma about her DC growing out of the RF seat b/c they looked squished and their feet were touching at 1 yr old. I could not believe the number of comments saying to switch to FF as long as they were 20lbs and just make sure the seat is nice and tight. There were like 12 comments convincing her to switch and only one mom suggesting otherwise. I know a lot of these people who were commenting. How come I knew about extende RF like over 3yrs ago and people still believe this is safer? I didn't post b/c the mom isn't my friend, but I did post some RF stuff to my wall.

edurnemk
09-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Last week DH's cousin posted a pic of her 13 month old in a FF-only seat with the quote "I'm a big girl now! No more infant seat for me!" Aside from her being too young to FF, this girl has serious health issues, she almost died at 2 months, and will probably need a liver transplant. They've fought so much for her life and yet they are putting her atmore risk by FF now. plus with so many Drs involved in her care I'm astounded not one of them mentioned ERF (or maybe they did and cousin disregarded the advice).