PDA

View Full Version : Sell Indie for Cameleon?

ckelly
09-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Dh will only let me get a CL Cam if I sell something. I have an Indie, a B-ready as my double, and a Silver Cross Dazzle. I'm not selling the Dazzle as I love it as my travel stroller so its either the Indie or BReady. I have a 4 year old who still likes to ride on occasion but doesn't have to and a 15 month old. I'm really itching for sonething else to play with but I really love my Indie. Will I regret selling it for the Cam?

Kaylee31
09-18-2012, 01:26 AM
Yes, I think you may regret it. I have both & I still like the Indie better. They both have nice fabrics, are similar in weight and have a one-handed push. The Cam does pretty well off-road but the small front wheels will get stuck in cracks on occasion. It is a great all-around stroller. It's biggest con is the 2-piece, multi-step fold. It gets easier with practice, but can get on your nerves if you have to do it often. I like the Cameleon for the reversible seat and ability to change the look with accessories. I like the non-bucket seat of the Indie, along with the adjustable footrest and huge canopy. I plan on keeping the Indie until our stroller years are done, the Cam only for the short-term but it'ss very nice to have in the meantime. Maybe you could sell the B-ready and get a riding board for your oldest?

roseyloxs
09-18-2012, 08:12 AM
Maybe you could sell the B-ready and get a riding board for your oldest?

or the englacha board (http://www.amazon.com/Englacha-2-In-1-Junior-Rider-Black/dp/B001AQLGO2) so your 4 year old would still have a seat? or if you could find the old twoo board (http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-and-EUC-Bugaboo-Cameleon-Twoo-Seat-by-Revolo-/120986243289?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2b5790d9).

hollissmama
09-18-2012, 09:35 AM
yes having had both I think an indie and Cam would be good for different situations. I have a Frog as my one and only and it works pretty well for that but I have an almost 3yr old so we don't need an errand stroller really anymore. I use the frog outdoors but on bumpy terrain it works much better with the big wheels in front. This makes it a bit harder to maneuver though, there are still times I wish we had our indie still.

I think with a 4yr old the Bready might be unnecessary and you could get the bugaboo board. :)

daniele_ut
09-18-2012, 04:15 PM
I think with a 4yr old the Bready might be unnecessary and you could get the bugaboo board. :)

I'm just about ready to sell my B-Ready. DD is 4.5 and is starting to really prefer walking. I've been thinking about replacing it with a Frog. Go figure!

ckelly
09-18-2012, 11:39 PM
Well today we did a long mall trip with the B-ready and I had my BJ Glider board hooked up. I had to have the seat reversed to do this but it worked really really well. I'm starting to think sell the double and get the Cam. I'll miss the BR though...

hollissmama
09-19-2012, 09:39 PM
I don't think you will miss it as much once you push the Cam :) Hope it sells quickly and painlessly.

hoodlims
09-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Agree on selling the BReady. Kiss your 5th squeaky wheel goodbye!