PDA

View Full Version : Which online shop do you buy your holiday cards from?

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
09-18-2012, 07:02 PM
We've been using Costco, but I'm looking for something a little more unique, on cardstock paper instead of photo paper. So far, I've checked out Shutterfly...for a quantity of 50, it'll cost me around $2/card, which is too pricey. Are there any other sites I should look at?

Thanks,
Jennifer

logan's mom
09-18-2012, 07:51 PM
I would watch the daily deal sites...they usually have deals starting now. I know last year I bought $30 of credit for $15 to Tiny Prints. Just read the details, it didn't stack with other coupons and I could have saved more just using a code I got through an email.

I also just noticed that Shutterfly bought Tiny Prints...

candaceb
09-18-2012, 10:03 PM
Do not look at prices now. There will be all sorts of discounts. You should search for the old threads from last year - there are a bunch of people (myself included) who make it a game to find the best deal - especially from Tiny Prints. I used a combination of Tiny Prints and Shutterfly last year and paid about $1/card when it was averaged out. I think I had a total of 25 free cards from Shutterfly from various deals and did that $15 for $30 deal with Tiny Prints which didn't work out so well last year - the year before, you could stack that with another deal).
Another way to go is to buy a design on etsy and then have it printed through vistaprint.