PDA

View Full Version : When does Britax release new carseats?

MSWR0319
09-19-2012, 10:47 AM
I have earned a free Boulevard from the registry rewards program. I noticed when the new G3's came out, they switched to offering those instead of the old ones (which really surprised me, as I thought it was their way of getting rid of the old ones). We don't need the convertible for awhile, so I was just trying to decide if I should order it now or wait in case they release a newer model. I think you can order your seat until April 2013 so I wasn't sure if they would come out with a new one before then.

legaleagle
09-19-2012, 11:54 AM
Highly unlikely to come out with another new model before April. That said, I'd still wait until you actually need it to order it just so you get one that's as newly manufactured as possible so you can use it as long as possible.

Joolsplus2
09-19-2012, 01:58 PM
They are as new as they are going to get for awhile, probably a year. But they might come out with new cover options :). But yeah, hold off getting one till you really need it so you can use it for the full 7 years (unless something cooler comes out before it expires...)
:)

MSWR0319
09-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Thanks! I was thinking the same thing after I got to thinking about it. I don't needit until at least Jan I don't think.