PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Liners for BJCS

shmeetz
09-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Does anyone know if the maclaren liners fit the city select? any other recommendations if not? Is $36 for 2 including shipping and tax good? (gilt $12 sale)

hollissmama
09-19-2012, 09:37 PM
I think they would fit pretty well, my issue with the Mac liners is that they slip down and out of the seat if your kiddos climb in and out by themselves. I think they are still cute and protect your seats so a good investment. But I think you can get them from amazon for that price with the baby registry discount so unless you love the Gilt ones I would do that. Plus they have free returns if you aren't happy with the fit.

roseyloxs
09-20-2012, 04:56 AM
I think they would fit pretty well, my issue with the Mac liners is that they slip down and out of the seat if your kiddos climb in and out by themselves. I think they are still cute and protect your seats so a good investment. But I think you can get them from amazon for that price with the baby registry discount so unless you love the Gilt ones I would do that. Plus they have free returns if you aren't happy with the fit.

:yeahthat: the mac liners moved around like crazy which kind of drove me nuts. I much prefer my phil & ted cushy ride liners. I have used the second seat liner on a few different strollers with success. It doesn't move at all, its fantastic. The reviews on this skip hop (http://www.amazon.com/Skip-Hop-Memory-Stroller-Platinum/dp/B007UZ0HOW/) one seem pretty good and look a lot like the cushy liner from P&T. Its included in the 20% of Amazon sale if you got sent one of the Amazon mom codes. Which would make them $48 for two with free shipping.