PDA

View Full Version : Trend Lab CribWrap Question

jessilynn28
09-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi Baby Bargains Community Members! I need help finding a product. I am looking for Trend Lab CribWrap in Natural. I need this for the front rail and want it to have 5 ties. Here is the issue, I have been searching high and low for this and have found several websites that carry this product. The problem is that the websites show generic photos with either 3 or 5 ties, but in their descriptions don't tell me how many ties there are. I don't want to order one and then have it come with the incorrect amount of ties. I called one of the sites that was selling this product and asked how many ties, go figure that they did not know and gave me the contact for the maker Trend Lab. I called Trend Lab and they told me that they have no idea what the seller is carrying. They also don't include item numbers on the CripWrap product, which would be helpful. They told me that they currently carry 4 and 5 tie CribWrap. This is confusing to me, because most of the sites that carry this product are showing 3 tie CribWrap. So basically I cannot get help from either the seller and maker. Has anyone bought the 5 tie CribWrap and where did you buy it? Thanks for your help! It should not be this diffcult to find a product. I am one frustrated customer.

geophne
09-22-2012, 10:58 AM
I recently got these crib wraps in the sage fleece from Amazon and the longer front one has 5 ties and the shorter side ones have 4 ties. HTH

trendlab
09-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Hi jessilynn28,
This is Trend Lab and we would like to apologize for the run around you are getting. We are in the process of transitioning our older CribWrap styles (less ties) with our new styles (more ties). I went out to our warehouse and pulled the natural colored wide CribWrap. I verified it has 5 ties (long, front wrap). If this is what you would like to order and receive, you can place your order online and I will make sure this is what you get. This website is our consumer website and the orders come directly to Trend Lab to fill. You can also add comments to your order.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or need any help with this order. If you'd like to give us a call, you can call us toll free @ 866-873-6352 and ask for Joanna. I have spoken to her about this and she is more than willing to help you on it.

Thank you for your patience!
Marchelle
Marketing Manager

PZMommy
09-27-2012, 08:16 PM
I have the blue fleece ones and the front and sides each have 3 ties. I purchased mine on Amazon.