PDA

View Full Version : I admit it.

daisymommy
09-21-2012, 02:16 PM
I just ate a mini chocolate cream pie for lunch while the little kids are napping.
Hey it's Friday, what can I say?
That is all. Carry on.

weech
09-21-2012, 02:18 PM
I just ate a mini chocolate cream pie for lunch while the little kids are napping.
That is all. Carry on.

I've been kicking butt on a grain-free, low-carb diet the past month, but I'm currently chowing down on french fries :bag

roseyloxs
09-21-2012, 02:22 PM
Just ate half a bag of Tias Zesty Ranch chips and a can of diet coke for dinner. The bag says its all natural so that makes it okay, right? :wink2: (we'll just ignore the fact that the diet coke is far from natural)

Twoboos
09-21-2012, 02:24 PM
I ate a TJ's chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. It was AWESOME, it was the last one, and I hid the box in the recycling so no one will ever know. (Except you all. Shhhhh.)

kaharris83
09-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Um I just ate an entire bag of Popcorners by myself while watching Glee on DVR during nap. I realized the bag is deceptively large and that it only actually contains 5oz. :)

MamaMolly
09-21-2012, 02:32 PM
Lula's birthday was this week. I finished the left over frosting yesterday. Hmmm, come to think of it, I finished the HOMEMADE left over frosting....there is still half a tub of store bought in the fridge.

On a related note, I'm so bad that I make homemade for us and send the store bought to school on cupcakes for the kids. Bad, bad, bad mommy :bag

maestramommy
09-21-2012, 02:34 PM
For the past 2 weeks I've kept a large bag of potato chips under the passenger seat, and I munch while waiting in the pickup line. :D

lizzywednesday
09-21-2012, 02:43 PM
I had ice cream for lunch on Wednesday and today because I'm too cranky to make myself a sandwich.

And yesterday, I ate cake that I didn't need to eat but was "there" as part of my company's 125th anniversary celebrations. (They brought us lunch on Tuesday, which was very good and saved me the effort of making a sandwich while dealing with DD.)

In my defense, AF arrived on Tuesday, so I've been fairly crabby this week.

elliput
09-21-2012, 03:02 PM
Good for you! We all should do that every once in a while. :D

ETA- In the past 24 hrs, I have eaten more salted dark chocolate dipped caramels than any one person should be allowed. Now you all know my one weakness...

logan's mom
09-21-2012, 03:05 PM
I should not be reading this....I am noting eating carbs right now and this just added quite a few items to my craving list!!!

Off to eat a piece of cheese....

barkley1
09-21-2012, 03:14 PM
I had pretzels dipped in nutella, coke and Mac n cheese for lunch today .

I'm on the worst day of a cold I'm trying to kick, so that's my excuse, lol!

sntm
09-21-2012, 03:56 PM
i took a break from WW this week for my birthday. Yesterday I ate three (small) pieces of cheesecake, one being for breakfast. It was leftovers and no one else was eating it!

Octobermommy
09-21-2012, 04:03 PM
A mini one? That isn't a problem at all. Now maybe a full sized one would be a confession but I think you're good. No guilt at all for a mini one!

lmh2402
09-21-2012, 04:07 PM
this thread is extraordinarily torturous says the woman on an all turkey all the time elim diet.

i would give my right arm for every single thing mentioned in here

seriously.

now i need to go drink some chocolate rice milk to make myself feel better

KDsMommy
09-21-2012, 04:34 PM
I had a Krispi Kreme donut at the school Volunteer Breakfast, then had Frosted Mini Wheats and a cupcake for "lunch". So, you're doing fine.

KLD313
09-21-2012, 04:46 PM
I ate a cupcake for breakfast today and yesterday. I probably will tmrw too. I'm sick of eggs and protein since I've been on th gestational diabetes diet until two weeks ago.

Hemlock
09-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Eating a honey dip donut while I'm reading this....

infomama
09-21-2012, 05:09 PM
I love this thread

Mopey
09-21-2012, 05:21 PM
That is all. Carry on.

Nice.

I am about to start making cookies for visiting friends tomorrow. I'm sure one or two won't make it through the night. :o

bcafe
09-21-2012, 05:36 PM
I had a slice of tiramisu for breakfast.

MamaMolly
09-21-2012, 10:52 PM
I had pretzels dipped in nutella, coke and Mac n cheese for lunch today .

If I'm ever on death row this is what I'm asking for.

queenmama
09-21-2012, 11:24 PM
i took a break from WW this week for my birthday. Yesterday I ate three (small) pieces of cheesecake, one being for breakfast. It was leftovers and no one else was eating it!

I had a birthday this week, too! I singlehandedly demolished 3/4 of a red velvet cake. I figure if I go to the trouble of making my own birthday cake (and the cream cheese frosting, of course) I reserve the right to eat as much as I want.

essnce629
09-21-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm low carb, but I'm totally making this Trader Joes Chocolate Almond Mousse Cake recipe that I came across two days ago! I bought all the ingredients for it yesterday.

http://www.traderjoes.com/recipes/recipe.asp?rid=125

ladysoapmaker
09-22-2012, 09:20 AM
I have some whipping cream that I'll be making into Whipped Cream shortly and then I will have a dollop (more like a good 1/3 cup) over the homemade granola I have. It would be over the Nutella and graham crackers but I'm not allowed to have chocolate right now.

Jen