PDA

View Full Version : Really dumb phone question

athompson
09-22-2012, 12:23 PM
Please try to control your laughter, but I still have a flip phone:ROTFLMAO:
I use Tracfone and rarely use my phone...about 400 minutes every 3-4 months. I don't text either.
What I would like though is a phone with a decent camera (for ebay and craigslist listings). It would just streamline the listing process a lot for me. Is there a phone with a decent camera that I could use with a pay as you go program? Thanks for your help!

twowhat?
09-22-2012, 12:44 PM
Please try to control your laughter, but I still have a flip phone:ROTFLMAO:
I use Tracfone and rarely use my phone...about 400 minutes every 3-4 months. I don't text either.
What I would like though is a phone with a decent camera (for ebay and craigslist listings). It would just streamline the listing process a lot for me. Is their a phone with a decent camera that I could use with a pay as you go program? Thanks for your help!

I would spend $50 on a digital camera instead...unless you're talking about getting a smartphone with data plan and listing from the phone.

sunshine873
09-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Ii agree with pp. if you like everything else about your phone as is, buy a digital camera that has easy upload or will email pics directly from the camera. It'll probably be a lot cheaper in the long run.

ladysoapmaker
09-22-2012, 01:17 PM
I have an LG phone with a camera and I use it all the time at work to get better pictures of things then the work camera. (it does better close ups). I always connect to my work computer and upload the pictures, however I know it's possible to upload directly to Facebook and a few other places. But I don't think you'll be able to load directly to Ebay or Craigslist. Though I suppose it's possible to connect to the website then upload from there. I've never tried it so I don't know if that would work.

My plan is through Virgin Mobile. It's pay as you go and you can get 300 minutes of talk time & unlimited text and data per month for $35.

I found the phone at both Target & Best Buy and got it on sale for about $70.

Though honestly if you can find a decent camera for around $50, that would be your best bet, if you have to load the pictures into the computer first.

Jen

athompson
09-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Thanks everyone:)