PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else bored with their stash?

legaleagle
09-26-2012, 03:27 PM
So I'm down to the P&T verve (use when need a double), the bee + (lives in car), mac starck (travel only), and a red castle whizz (rarely get a chance to use but really like) and I'm bored. But I have so little room in the car, I really can't justify anything new and nothing is grabbing me except replacing my beloved callisto. Anyone getting anything new and exciting so I can live vicariously? I think I may get a babyzen yoyo when they finally show up this winter, depending on price. And I guess something awesome may show up at the ABC show too....

strollerqueen
09-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Well you KNOW you can always email me when you're bored! ;)

ckelly
09-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Yes, that is why I bought a Cam off CL today. Had an itch I had to scratch!

roseyloxs
09-27-2012, 05:33 AM
Me too! I am so bored but my practical side is winning out so I don't have plans for anything new. Our stashes are eerily similar as well: We have the vibe, bee+, topaz and I have a starck stashed in Chicago for our visits there. I have been tempted to try out the $99 aprica presto flat at albee baby and I may still put it on my xmas list but dd loves the topaz and I can use it with the aton to pick up my mail (which requires me to drive believe it or not).

The boredom is also why I am so excited for the p&t cocoon. :wink2: Hoping it makes the stroller feel brand new in a different configuration.

Multimama
09-27-2012, 07:11 AM
Bored over here! :wavey: But also very happy with it. And I *still* need to sell a few more.

kaharris83
09-27-2012, 07:23 AM
Not bored so much as waiting (im)patiently to try out my newest additions. I have a BOB single-G Luxe combo that has been serving us well for about a year. But I have a Navy B-Ready with 2nd seat, Indie Twin in Seagrass, and a BOB Duallie all brand new in boxes in my basement waiting for DS2 to arrive. We have a bedroom my DH calls the stroller room that is basically dedicated to my stash right now. Finally seeing the purpose of a garage. :)

roseyloxs
09-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Not bored so much as waiting (im)patiently to try out my newest additions. I have a BOB single-G Luxe combo that has been serving us well for about a year. But I have a Navy B-Ready with 2nd seat, Indie Twin in Seagrass, and a BOB Duallie all brand new in boxes in my basement waiting for DS2 to arrive. We have a bedroom my DH calls the stroller room that is basically dedicated to my stash right now. Finally seeing the purpose of a garage. :)

ooh.. nice basement!

mom3boys
09-27-2012, 12:15 PM
I am totally bored. Haven't gotten anything new since my +One about 10 months ago (which I still love, even though DS2 is getting too big to ride in the back and, since he is almost 4.5, I really should be done with double strollers)

But, I still need to sell a couple, and we are about to go under contract with our house so I really need to sell sell sell, not buy buy buy. (Part of me wants to use the move as an excuse to sell my entire current line up and get a new one when we move--and I finally have a garage and don't have to lug my strollers up and down the basement!)

Kaylee31
09-27-2012, 11:44 PM
Ha, I am always bored with my lineup and want to add something new! I am lusting after an all black Bee+ but need to sell my Vista first...which I am having a hard time parting with because outings keeping popping up where the huge basket & rumbleseat for DS certainly are appreciated. I really need a new hobby/addiction. In the past month, I've sold one stroller, and bought 3 more. But only kept 2, and one is also a bike trailer, so does that count? ;)
So currently I have a Joovy Cocoon X2, MB Plus One, Vista, Cam & Indie. Obviously I have a thing for big strollers, hence the "need" for a Bee.

swissair81
09-27-2012, 11:48 PM
I'm hoping that getting reacquainted with my strollers from storage will be enough. I'm waiting impatiently for my swift with carrycot and my duo. Also I just started using my +One in newborn configuration for walks with my newbie and 2 year old. It's cute. I have no real need for anything more. The bee lives in the car and I adore it. Dd3 sleeps/lives/climbs in 'her' Cam I'm going to have 2 doubles and a bassinet stroller. All this and dd4 hates when i put her down even momentarily. I think I'm better off investing in different carriers.

legaleagle
09-28-2012, 10:30 AM
I'm glad there are going to be so many new riders soon! And everyone with new houses sounds like an excellent excuse to mix it up.

Multimama - are you you using anything but your superlite much these days?

Multimama
09-28-2012, 09:12 PM
Multimama - are you you using anything but your superlite much these days?

We use the BJCM a ton, probably more than the Superlite since either LO can ride in the BJCM. (Although I guess now DS2 is old enough to ride in the FF! I am in denial!) DH much prefers the Superlite for the superior push & comfortable handling so he mostly uses the Superlite, but I have been preferring the BJCM for its untippability. (To be honest I mostly use it as a cart for my stuff, not my kids. It is just amazingly stable for such a lightweight stroller.) We really could reduce to a stash of just those two and be content, although when I'm not wearing DS2 as much I think I will want a reversible.